seth rollins

I couldn't find a more suitable title because it's really just as simple as that —

seth rollins, yes or no?

   That is, should I inject him in this story? Being that Ambrose will be a major character to this story, I feel like it's only fitting that I give him some drama too.

   I love me a bad guy, 

I need me a villain.

   Perhaps I should say, I love those twisty dark characters and I feel like Seth Rollins is the pefect fit for the misunderstood villain. In the previous chapter I had Dean mention that while he wouldn't say Rollins + Samantha were alike, they did share many similarities.

   Right now, (for the sake of this story), Samantha's turned a bit soft if you will. I feel like I need a good dark, villain-ish guy to help her find her edge again.

   NOT SAYING A WOMAN CAN ONLY FIND HER EDGE WITH A BAD GUY, CAUSE I'M ALL FOR STRONG INDEPENDENT WOMEN AND SAMANTHA IS JUST THAT -- but I'd like to see her roll with the bad again.

   You have to question just how real cunning Samantha is to be able to roll with someone like Vince, and even be under their holy graces.

   What I'm asking is -- what do you think about Rollins partaking in this story? Samantha's got her group of Zayn, Renee, and Ambrose.

   I need Owens to have his little entourage too. I'm aiming towards Graves, Rollins, and maybe even Baron Corbin / Finn.

   Give me your thoughts? Who could play a good villain / who do you see as a good villain?