[06] fuck ups

SUNSHINE

STARLIGHT

☀ + ★ 

❝I CAN'T FUCKTHIS UP

❝I CAN'T FUCK
THIS UP.❞
— S.S

+ 1 HR BEFORE  :

   Running back and forth with the reigns of control in her hands, platinum blonde hair clung to Samantha Steen's neck as she broke into a sweat by trying to keep everything together.

   The French Canadian kept everyone in place, checking up on the Superstars performing for the night to instill hope with small pep talks. Stephanie McMahon looked on with envy, stalking the much younger woman with hopes that an error would occur during her time in control.

   Even though Stephanie thought herself sneaky, Samantha Steen had eyes behind her back, and that was a known fact. 

   While Steen conversed with the best McMahon of them all, a smile curved on her lips as Shane eagerly spoke about an idea that struck him for Ambrose's match against former Shield members, Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins.

   "She's right behind me,
   isn't she?"

   Samantha interrupted as Shane broke into a grin, chuckling. 

   "You can feel her presence too."

   Even with Stephanie McMahon standing near by, Samantha spoke her mind, the truth. "Your sister may be the she devil, but I'm goddamn death and everyone's on my clock tonight." 

   Shane McMahon grinned, enjoying the tenacity in the French Canadian's heart. For once, a WWE executive did not kiss ass, and that made Shane proud. He liked that boldness in Samantha's rebellion to strike against the corrupted powers of the industry.

   "Fate loves the fearless." Shane assured with a smile before taking one for Steen by dismissing himself towards his complicated sister just to prevent Steph's friction sparking up with Samantha's own combustible persona.

   While Samantha charged backstage with an iron hand and deceptive smile, the conflict arose within the two people she trusted the most in the backstage area, heck, the people she trusted the most in the entire world.

   Both Fergal Devitt and Enzo Amore reached the blonde, exasperated and wide eyed as they spat heaping confessions.

   "Kevin needs you."

Enzo admitted through gritted teeth.

"Sami needs you."