[16] just you

SUNSHINE

STARLIGHT

☀ + ★

❝SO WHAT? YOU'RESAYING THAT I'MNOT RESPECTED?❞— S

❝SO WHAT? YOU'RE
SAYING THAT I'M
NOT RESPECTED?❞
— S.Z

THE TORTURE OF SMALL TALK with an old flame can be traumatic and even lead to bitterness, but thankfully for the two sleepy heads that inhabited the same bed, that pain was not their misfortune.

   Samantha yawned, propping up against her elbows as she slightly perked up. At the sight of a pillow, the blonde frowned. The French-Canadian had a strange hate for pillows, but as she looked to the right of the bed, a smile crept up on her face.

   Why would she ever even bother resting on a pillow when beside her was a

   striking,

 living, 

breathing,  
Sami Zayn?

   Face up and sleeping, Steen found his shirtless chest to be quite the blissful scene. It was joyous to just be next to him, and so to further enjoy the moment, Samantha carefully scooted closer to rest her face beside his left bicep.

   So amused by the mischievous 'starlight' tattoo etched on his skin, Samantha traced the words with her right index finger until lightly gasping when Sami lightly exhaled.

   Dead still and quiet, Samantha shut her eyes with anticipation to not be caught. Yet, much to her surprise, it was Sami that made the next move.

   Lifting his left arm up, he pulled Samantha in until her left cheek was resting flat against his chest. With a small smile on his face, he lowered his arm to rest against the small of her back.

Almost as if by natural instinct, Steen's hand found it's way to his chest where she stroked her index finger against his chest, smiling

   She liked the coarse red chest hair he sported, the sensation scratchy but somehow soothing to feel.