q + a

I normally include 'author's notes' at the end of all my chapters, but as you might have noticed,

   i didn't for the past couple chapters.

   The reason for that is because I wanted to do a separate chapter just for QUESTIONS + ANSWERS.

   1) WHY DOES SAMANTHA PRETEND TO BE, "COLD?"

   Samantha Steen acts like a "stone-cold" bitch, because she's in a male dominated industry. The only woman with supreme power in the company happens to be a "McMahon" (Stephanie) and that doesn't bode well with Steen at all.

   She acts cold and emotionless for fear that if she really lets her true self out ( a very emotional person), she'll but seen as weak and cut off. 

   Samantha clearly has plans of taking over to better the company, and she believes that she can't do that if she's seen as mushy. To Samantha, fear sends a louder message than respect.

   What Sam fails to see is that even though she's quite hard to approach, she is very respected among her peers + wwe superstars.

2) WILL SAMANTHA + SAMI HAVE A HAPPY ENDING / RELATIONSHIP?

   Well, It's not an "OFFICIAL" relationship yet. They shared a kiss and that might / might not lead to something else. As I revealed in a flashback, these two once dated. Sami broke her heart, meaning he ended the relationship.

   We still don't know why (I will let you know soon), but just keep their outlooks of life in mind. Sami doesn't think that life owes him anything, yet he views life as being cruel towards him, always throwing wrecking balls his way + Sam is quite spontaneous and easily scared. Even though she doesn't see it herself, when something alarms her she runs away from the situation, seeking Sami before taking full control + putting her big girl pants on.

3) DEAN + RENEE SPYING ON SAMI AND SAMANTHA?

   I just really love Dean Ambrose + Renee and can so see them being goofy love birds. There will be loads of Deanee here since you know, Dean + Zayn are such tight buddies and Renee works with Samantha.

   Expect loads of 'em!

4) WHY DOES STEPHANIE HAVE IT AGAINST SAMANTHA STEEN?

   Stephanie clearly see's Samantha Steen as a threat because she's in the little time Sam's worked for the WWE, she's already more respected than Steph.

   Steen is sought after for advice, as to where Stephanie has to pry just to get the latest news / put her input. Vince see's potential in Samantha, and even sometimes prefers her judgement over his own daughter's.

   Despite growing up in the WWE, Stephanie highly resents Samantha for somehow having more 'insight' in the company + clearly, more passion that everyone see's and admires.

   That and, Samantha Steen gets shit done, even the impossible (not always).

 5) WHAT DID KEVIN SAY TO SAMANTHA THAT PISSED HER OFF SO MUCH?

   My friends, I will SOON let you know about that. Just know that when it's revealed, shit's about to get serious.

6) VIOLET, WHY'D YOU WRITE SO MANY CHAPTERS FOR A MATCH?

   Admittedly, I went overboard, but I regret nothing. All of those chapters are filled with different emotions of Sami. In Fight Forever, Sami comes to terms with reality. He is on borrowed time, but will make the most out of it. In "Patience" we see Sami taking a trip down memory as to how he and Kevin acquired the chemistry they have / highlight their brotherhood. And in happiness, the chapter is centered around Samantha, but we do see Sami shed more emotions about how he still is in love with Samantha and isn't afraid to make a move anymore. He hides nothing from her, and Sam's her truest self with Zayn.

  Sami Zayn's character sparks me as all emotions, which I like because honestly, there's only so many ways I can write about how involved the crowd was, / writing down just wrestling moves with no backstory or flash backs is boring. Perhaps there is too much sentiment written in, but I think it's appropriate. I hope. 

[ IF THERE'S ANY OTHER QUESTIONS YOU NEED ANSWERED, PLEASE PLEASE LET ME KNOW + I'LL REPLY.]

   what will become of sami + samantha, what kevin said, what stephanie is planning, all of that will soon be revealed.

   this is a short story, but worry not, i will pack jam that shit up neatly!

   when all these things are revealed, ya'll better hold on tight because there's going to be some twists and turns cause we're entering volatile times here!