[ 33 ] friends forever

STARLIGHT

SUNSHINE

☀ + ★    

❝FRIENDS ARE THE FAMILYWE CHOOSE

WE CHOOSE.❞
— S.Z

AUGUST 21, 2016 — a few more minutes remained to conclude the massive event that was SummerSlam, but collectively, the few close souls to a blue eyed demon gathered around him in a backstage room.

   By the time Samantha had been relieved of her duties, word was given that Finn Bálor and his entourage had already vacated the building and left to the place her mind dreaded even more since becoming so associated with the wrestling industry 

— the hospital.

   Worried sick, Samantha drove Seth's car while Corey from the passenger seat kept both afloat by assuring them that everything would be alright. It was unlike Graves to give such blind hope, but in time were both their friends resembled the reaped as opposed reapers, a sense of urgency formed inside the pesky lump in his throat that he could not swallow down.

   As they pulled up to the hospital Ben (Neville) texted Corey they were in, Samantha felt the same way Seth did as his hand that rested on the car handle trembled with fear and anxiety.

   Neither wanted to hear the bad news, but as they stepped outdoors and stood next to each other, the setting was more than fitting for a tale of misfortune.

   The sky was gray and all around them was a thick fog that felt excruciatingly asphyxiating to their lungs. 

   The cold air felt was the match that scratched against their dry lungs to burst a fire inside them. Deeply exhaling, only another wave of anxiety met them as Graves impatiently stood in front of them.

❝JUST RIP OFF THE BAND AID.❞ He sighed, slumping his shoulders in defeat as Rollins and Steen took a shy step toward the facility. ❝I didn't mean to hurt him.❞  Seth weakly murmured as even the slight pink tint on his cheeks paled in comparison to his ghostly appearance.

   Seeing him to tragically broken, Samantha cursed under her breath, ❝we don't know that for sure, so stop making fucking assumptions, okay?❞ 

   Slapping her hand on his wrist, Graves mimicked her actions and even gave Steen an encouraging nod before the two pulled their reluctant child forward.

   Stepping foot inside the hospital, Samantha and Seth's hands intertwined as they stood alone while Graves asked a receptionist about information regarding Finn's whereabouts.