[12] the beginning

SUNSHINE

STARLIGHT

☀ + ★

❝SAMANTHA JANE STEEN,ARE YOU SEDUCING ME?❞— S

ARE YOU SEDUCING ME?❞
— S.Z

JUST A KISS turned into a passionate display of affection in which the intimacy two former lovers once shared sparked into more than a heat of the moment.

   Sami always missed the French-Canadian blonde that occupied permanent residency in his heart. Zayn's sentiments were evident in the way his hands hungrily dug into her hips as the two somehow managed to stammer up without breaking the kiss.

   With his hands pressed to her hips, he slowly moved them upwards, bringing the hem of her shirt up as he gripped onto her waist now.

   Samantha parted her lips, gasping at the cold air that came into contact with the small part of her exposed abdomen.

   Like a remedy to the cold, Sami dipped his head onto Samantha's shoulder, delicately kissing every inch of her goose-bump filled arms until her skin was once again smooth.

   Samantha felt her entire body go up in flames with his touch, and Sami himself felt the temperature in his body burn up as she pressed her chest against his.

   With no space in between, Samantha's arms wrapped around his neck. Face to face, chest to chest, and the tips of their noses meeting, it was that shy smile of hers that drove him nuts.

   Most would speculate that between the two, Sami was the prude, but both knew the ultimate truth — Samantha took a slow approach to intimacy while Sami accelerated into it.

   While Zayn met his partner with a playful smile and lust filled eyes, his emotions and stance on intimacy contrasted with Samantha's apprehensive eyes and shy smile.

   Gently, he nuzzled his beard against her jaw as shy habits of Samantha crept up, the tendency to conceal her smile by burying her face in his chest present as she did so.

   328 DAYS was how long the two dated, and Sami spent countless hours of each day telling Samantha that she was beautiful.

   Yet unfortunately, women have a specialty when it comes to nit-picking absolutely everything they dislike about themselves.

   Samantha hated the way her button nose scrunched when she laughed, the way her eyes got crinkly and watery in the sun, the way her cheeks blushed all the time, the freckle between her lips and nose, the sound of her laughter, and the way her lips curved when she smiled.

   Day in and day out, Samantha hid all those features through insecure mechanisms, and Sami found it incredibly unfair because he loved everything she hated.