q + a

JUST IN CASE I'VE BEEN A BIT TOO SCATTERED WITH WHAT I'M TRYING TO DO, HERE ARE SOME QUESTIONS THAT MIGHT HELP YOU GET A BETTER UNDERSTANDING OF WTF I MIGHT / AM DOING IN THIS STORY THUS FAR.

   1) WILL THERE BE MORE KEVIN + SAMANTHA GETTING ALONG?

   Yes! There will definitely be more Steen sibling moments, although they might not always see eye to eye. I have some hilarious shit planned out for these two, their banter, everything. It'll be gruesome, but fun.

   2) SETH ROLLINS, GOOD OR BAD IN THIS STORY?

   Like Vince, Seth will be one of the most complex characters in this story. I plan to introduce Finn into this story as well, and let me tell ya -- Finn will also be very mysterious (in a way). Seth will lean in Sam's side, and well Finn ofc, on Sami's side. 

   As for is he good or bad, that's up to you to decide.

   3) WHERE DOES THAT LEAVE DEAN AMBROSE?

   Worry not! Ambrose will also STILL be in this story. Again, in my story, Finn is still injured and so we won't see much of him till maybe a few good 5-10 chapters in the future. But even when he is introduced, Ambrose will remain an important character to Sami's development + we'll get some Deanee moments because they're the cutest.

  P.S. NEVER FORGHETTI that AMBROSE WILL ALWAYS BE ATTACHED TO ROLLINS! (HINT HINT).

   4) HOW MANY CHARACTERS ARE YOU INTRODUCING?

   Ultimately, I do want to include Jericho (for Kevin), and even Corey Graves, for Kevin too. Corey will be an interesting addition because he's also friends with Rollins (which will lead to some good arguments) + questions. 

   Stephanie will forever remain my villain, but I also plan on really building Vince McMahon too. Shane McMahon will make some appearances.

   So let's see:

   Jericho, Graves, Steph, Vine, Rollins, Finn, Ambrose, Renee, and oh, surprise Maryse + The Miz. You'll see. I'll work this in somehow! 

   5) ROLLINS + SAMANTHA OTP?

   I will say this right now, SAMANTHA STEEN AND ROLLINS WILL NOT BE A THING IN THIS STORY! Rather, they'll be partners in crime and put their mastermind's to work. The two definitely see eye to eye when it comes to the evil touches, the fight for survival and thirst for vengeance. These two aren't looking for another revolution, they just want to revolt against the establishment. 

   Rollins + Samantha are going to grow a lot in this story, which is why it's so important for me to note something from the past chapter.

   Samantha said to Rollins, "IT IS WHAT IT IS. YOU, ME." That right there was Samantha confessing to Rollins that whatever non-sexual relationship they have, she entirely accepts and doesn't question their allegiance much because she can (or so she believes) see his motives, and good intentions that most people wouldn't believe Rollins is capable of.

   Rollins replying, "IT IS WHAT IT IS" is equally important because that's him also admitting to Sam that he accepts her as a partner in crime / intellectual because while most go after trying to get inside her pants (Rollins going after her was all a coy, even though he wouldn't mind being with someone like her), he'd rather pick her brains // we'll get more of this soon.

   If there's anyone more guarded than Sam, it's Rollins, at least right now. Hence why he didn't include the, "YOU, ME." He's accepting her as a partner, but still can't fully trust her enough. Sam however, is smart enough to know that Rollins needs some sort of insurance, and in naming herself with him 'you+me' Rollins agreed to let her into his plans.

   The two see EYE TO EYE, hence their 'metaphorical' views of a battlefield no one else can map out (but them).

   The two share a vision of mischief and rebellion, and only they can bring about a revolt without setting the world on fire, because no mater how selfish they may seem, they are ultimately trying to keep everyone from hurting.

   6) EXPECT ALLIANCES, LOTS OF DRAMA, TEARS, and also --

   7) SO ARE SAMANTHA AND SAMI GOING TO BE ON GOOD TERMS?

   I can assure you that they'll have a relationship, but the road won't be smooth. They won't break up every now and then, and there won't be fights every other chapter either, but just know that it will a turbulent journey for the two. 

I hope this has helped clear some stuff up for you guys!