[ 37 ] time to attack

SUNSHINE

STARLIGHT

+

❝LEAVE ME ALONE

LEAVE ME ALONE.
— P.B

LITTLE MINDS COULD be jaded and subdued by life's misfortunes, but great minds always rose above injustice. A flicker of hope sparked inside such an ambitious mind, & it ignited more than a friendly fire.

The force of a hurricane that could move mountains rekindled, and she was channeling the strength to wreck havoc upon greedy in subordinates.

Samantha Steen stormed down the halls of the night's venue a raging fire that many admired closely with hopes that their icy souls caused by lack of booking would melt at her presence.

The might she embodied; it was as if Samantha owned the red branch despite being in charge of Smack Down.

Most shrugged, having witnessed in past times how she could load her plate up with too much & still make it all work, flawlessly.

While no one ever knew detonated inside her genius mind, Superstars knew something wicked was about to occur, and giddiness surged in everyone as the rumor spread.

    Rumor had it everyone's favorite creative beast Samantha Jane Steen was back from a slight coma, and she was raising hell.

OUT OF THE ASHES
AND SMOKE, FIRE
SHE EMERGED.

    Whether fortune or by pure coincidence, Samantha abruptly stopped from turning a hallway upon hearing Hunter's voice along with Stephanie's. Their mere presence irked the shit out of her, but catching them on a hush conversation sparked her interest to stay put and listen in with a smirk.

❝You've got nothing to worry about. Seth, Dean, Roman, they're not going anywhere.❞

The smile wiped right off Samantha's face, and she found it hard not to stomp the blood out through their necks with her pointy heels.

❝AS SOLE CREATOR OF THE
SHIELD, I HAVE RIGHTS OVER
THEIR CONTRACTS. WHICH BY
THE WAY, THEY'RE CURRENTLY
FROZEN ... INDEFINITELY.❞

Hunter whispered, loudly exhaling once Stephanie cackled. Although the sound of their footsteps faded, her knuckles felt ready to meet the wall out of rage.

What the hell was Hunter talking a about? Samanatha tapped her temples, trying to think of her earliest days in the WWE when she spent hours crammed inside Vince's office to get his final seal on story line ideas.

During those days, she had seen so many contracts flash before her. While most of them Samantha ignored out of respect for the Superstar's privacy, a dense contract with a bold five letter word had peaked her interest.