[ 36 ] never gone

SUNSHINE

STARLIGHT

☀ + ★      

❝I NEVER LEFT

❝I NEVER LEFT.❞
— S.M

   ONLY A WEEK had gone by since Samantha last encountered the red brand's territory, and instead of getting answers she fell into a deeper abyss of confusion. Her days were loaded with responsibilities that made her brain pulse with violent migraines from trying to book up and coming talent to successful higher grounds. 

   Of course everyone in Smack Down wanted for the blue brand to prevail, but nothing plagued her mind more than not knowing. 

    The uncertainty of making either a right or wrong shot in producing superstars and a show was hectic, but nothing plagued her mind more than not knowing of Seth's affairs that seemed laced in toxic red chains of imprisonment. 

    Not knowing what Hunter had really said to Rollins, not knowing where they'd take Emma's career with the new Emmalina angle.

   They were causes all too near her heart, and not being able to fix the infection from spreading onto others made her want to set the red brand's leaders on fire. Except, how could she burn down their empire without catching her loved ones in the fire too?

    The deep desire to help was there, but worse of all was not knowing how Samantha could be of help to Rollins and Emma while keeping an eye out for Sami too. With every day that passed by with no found solution, It felt like a nail was being pounded a centimeter closer into her heart.

    Sam's mind was like an over-crowded server that no matter how many times it was refreshed, it still crashed.

   In schemes, all that blinked in her vision was a word she hated more than failure.

    E R R O R
    E R R O R
    E R R O R

    Errors meant mistakes, and Samantha could not afford slipping into faults that would only drive her closer to them— Hunter, Stephanie.

   ❝Sami's not around this week, so that means you have no plans, right?❞ Shane suddenly then perked as he entered her office. 

    From her desk, Samantha perched her reading glasses onto her head and raised a brow in response, ❝you just assume that because rami's not here that I have no plans?❞

    Without skipping a beat, Shane nodded. ❝Yes! So come along, we're taking a road trip to the head quarters.❞

   ❝We're?❞

    Samantha interjected as she stared at her coat that Shane had tossed onto her lap as he stared on like a slightly impatient parent.

    ❝You, me, Renee.❞ He then spoke up as Samantha rubbed her eyes. The two of them she could deal with, but the idea of being cooped up in a car with two extremely talkative individuals began to sound like a horror film's plot the more Shane spoke.