[ 02 ] runaways

STARLIGHT

SUNSHINE

☀ + ★

❝SAMANTHA, WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING?❞- S

❝SAMANTHA, WHERE DO
YOU THINK YOU'RE
GOING?❞
- S.M

AFTER :

THE SECOND the crowd gets a hold of their favorite red-head, all the attention and fascination naturally fell onto two opposing Canadians.

With no need of verbal exchange, a story of a brotherhood gone sour was portrayed in just the genuine hurt of Sami Zayn's eyes. The rage in Kevin becomes apparent as his shoulders tensed up at the soul and heart of NXT that dared take strides closer towards him.

Although Kevin's anger felt like true rage, it was also in the way that Zayn mockingly walked circles around the murderous Owens that even anyone clueless to wrestling could understand that those two had a past,

history.

❝Easy now.❞ Seth warned, inserting himself in a situation he wasn't wanted in. As the destroyer of the Shield wrapped an arm around Kevin's shoulder, kill bill sirens ring inside the French-Canadian's head.

It took a backstabber to know one, and Kevin had Rollins all figured out.

❝Get your hands off of him.❞ Sami hissed, stepping up closer and closer until Rollins became a human sandwich, the meat in between Owens and Zayn. -❝Or else what?❞ Seth cackled with his sheer arrogant demeanor.

Before Seth's humor could turn into rage, Sami shook his head and met him with the consequences.

❝Or else I'll hurt you too.❞ Zayn shot back before nodding at Roman from behind Kevin. Owens catching on, strategically shoved Seth forwards and obtained a front row seat to the Samoan's
spearing of the spoiled Authority's golden boy.

Cheers were loudly heard as Reigns then dragged and tossed Rollins up the ramp like a rag doll, the two disappearing behind the curtain in only a matter of seconds.

Back stage, Samantha Steen clenched her fists as she bit her bottom lip and desperately hoped for that special something to happen.

❝WHO ON EARTH DO
YOU THINK YOU
ARE?❞

❝WHAT THE HELL'S
GOTTEN INTO YOU?❞

Vince shouted as he planted himself beside the blonde stunner, lividly glaring at her through eyes that would normally break a person's will to even live.

❝Give me one good reason I shouldn't fire you.❞ Vince hissed, finally getting a hold of Steen's attention and almost being floored when nothing but hope burned in the pit of her young eyes.