q + a

1) WHEN WILL SAMI ZAYN PLAY THESE 'MIND GAMES' I'VE BEEN TALKING ABOUT?

I know I've been teasing this a lot, and I have yet to get to it. All I can say is, please be patient and give me a few more chapters. Writing in Sami Zayn's POV isn't easy for me, as I overthink it, but it's also the chapters I enjoy most. Just know that when Sami begins to play the same game Samantha + Seth are, he won't have much backup.

2) SPEAKING OF SAMANTHA + SETH, ARE THEY MORE THAN PLATONIC?

I get this asked a lot, and my answer is straight up NO. Samantha + Seth will never be anything more than friends, but that said, they are very similar to one another.

   Seth's made a lot more mistakes than she has, and therefore his character suffers a worse reputation than hers. Rollins is aware of this, and he's keen on keeping her as squeaky clean as possible. That said, he also knows how cut-throat she can be, and values her for keeping it all masked behind such a tight facade.

   Like Samantha, Rollins is also concerned with keeping his closed loved ones safe. For Samantha it's Rollins, Zayn, Graves, Ambrose, and a few others. For Seth, it's Ambrose, Samantha, and a we'll soon reveal, others too.

   Side note: the parallels between Samantha + Rollins are strong. He's the reaper, and she's the angel of death.

   In chapter 23 she says to Kevin: ❝I BUILT YOU UP, AND YOU LET ME DOWN.❞ 

   In chapter 26, Seth says to Dean (about Samantha): ❝I TRUSTED HER AND SHE LET ME DOWN."

You guys, I don't know if you notice these little details, BUT I DO THEM ON PURPOSE xD

   3) EMMA, THE MIZ, ETC?

   Now that a brand division has been set forth, new characters will emerge. I'm not straight up telling you guys where Samantha is going, but I think it's pretty obvious ...

   Emma is a character that will definitely come into Samantha's life with quite the animosity. So far we've seen people build to Samantha's character, but Emma here might make us question some of Sam's actions.

   4) IS VINCE RETIRING?

   For now, it's safe to say that Vince has stepped down to pass on the torch to none other than Samantha. He is still CEO, but will take a backseat in the story for now. 

   To explain this better, I've been hinting at Vince's departure for a little while now. In chapter 23 [the devil ] vince tells both Rollins + Samantha:

   ❝THERE'S A HURRICANE IN SESSION,
& I NEED YOU BOTH TO UNDERSTAND,
THAT YOU TWO ARE THE WHOLE
DAMN FUCKING GAME.❞ 

He refers to both as the 'game' only because he doesn't want to burden Samantha with all of the responsibility. 

In that same chapter, he once again refers to the potential he see's in Samantha:

    The Cerebral Assassin liked to think of himself as the god parting the sea, but Vince could see that Samantha was the whole damn hurricane that had the potential to either move mountains, or sail her ship to wreck.   

   Vince even refers to her as a hero in that chapter, thus setting his plans forth for her to not finish off what he started, but to win her own war.

   MARK MY WORDS, VINCE WILL RETURN. ONLY HE CAN FINISH OFF WHAT HE STARTED. KEEP THAT IN MIND!

5) SO IS FINN GOOD OR BAD?

   Finn is most definitely a good guy in this story, but I do want to point something out. In chapter 23 [ the devil ] he says something like "the second you think you're some god, kevin will make you feel all so human"

   Keep in mind that I will play a lot with the edgier side of Finn's in ring character, 'The Demon King. Meaning, he like Seth + Samantha will have his real self and a facade. 

   Although Samantha and Seth are more hush hush about it, Finn won't keep his intentions under lock and key. Rami will be his #1 person to talk to about everything, so expect loads of that bromance.

   6) AMBROSE, SETH, GOOD / BAD?

   Ambrollins will live on in this story as soulmates never die! By now, I can assure you that Dean Ambrose is also a precious cinnamon roll. He'll be interesting because Dean Ambrose doesn't need to wear 'facades.' He knows when to be vicious, and when to be the actual good person that he is.

   Unlike Rollins / Samantha, Dean's line is never blurred. So in a sense, he'll act as their moral compasses. 

   I think that way back at the start of this story I had mentioned wanting to use Seth as a villain, but clearly that's not my intention anymore.

   Like Samantha, he's probably the second most complex character. He will do things that'll make you question him, but all villainous acts come from a place of being done wrong (at least for him). Even when things get shady, remember that Rollins is ultimately seeking redemption for himself and *gasp* Dean.

   7) TIMELINES?

   I am not following the current WWE timeline, but I will be adding a lot of their story lines. For example, Finn isn't officially in the MR until after the draft, but here, he's sort of already in the MR.

   By "sort of" I mean, he's doing the European Tour. I never really explained it, but long story short, let's just say he was bumped into it as an experiment to see how he'd do with the crowd.

   I'll be changing things here and there, but something that I do want to add is this:

   JERI-KO WILL HAPPEN IN THIS STORY! Obviously I'll give it my own twist, but mark my words It'll be epic!

   8) WHAT'S TO COME?

   A lot is to come in the next chapters, so I want to make some things clear. It's not like Samantha's going to take a back seat, but I definitely want to focus more on Sami + Kevin.

   This story heavily revolves around Samantha and all the connections she makes with other supporting characters, but ultimately about Sami + Kevin.

   I'm going to try not to focus so much on Samantha's past with Sami, and instead provide more chapters through Kevin's point of view with glimpses of the past with both.

   I think I'm just going to rotate points of views, one chapter with either Sami / Kevin narrating for wherever they may end up, and another in Samantha's for where she may end up.

   With the brand division coming into this story, I might even change general managers. I love Daniel Bryan, but I do have someone else in mind.

   And no, It's not CM PUNK. 

   I'll see what I do there.

  9) Finally, I just want to say thank you! I can't even express the amount of gratitude I have towards all of you that read this. Even more so for the people that comment. Seeing comments asking about the story or whatever just puts a really big smile on my face.

   I do write for you guys, and I don't mean this to sound selfish either, but this is the one story that I'm also writing for myself. Like, I'm enjoying the process. I'm enjoying my work.

   If you've been with me for a while, you know that I went through a rut with "WWE" writing. This however, this is good for me.

   I can so easily write about Vince McMahon being a son of a bitch, but the challenge is making him human. 

   I used to have this story called "Exposed." It was an Enzo x OC fanfic. My mission in there (believe it or not) was to eventually make Stephanie a little less evil and actually good. Someday I'll get back to that story, but for now, this is my everything.

   If there's ANYTHING you guys want me to follow up on, please please let me know. I enjoy these q+a's as much as I like updating actual chapters.