[ 17 ] important?

SUNSHINE

STARLIGHT

☀ + ★

❝IS HE EVEN IMPORTANTTO YOU?❞ — R

❝IS HE EVEN
IMPORTANT
TO YOU?❞
— R. Y

READY TO HIT the breakfast buffet, Renee quietly sneaks out of her hotel room as to not wake Dean up. 

   It's not that she wanted Ambrose to be malnourished, it's more about what happens after every time they eat break fast.

   All the times Dean's taken Renee out for break fast, he drags her to the gym as the Lunatic's schedule is so tight, the only time he an squeeze in a good work out are mornings. 

   Dean's never had to physically drag her (yet), but the man sure knows how to guilt trip a person. "Don't you want to grow old with me? You can't do that if you're not healthy." 

   He'd say in a victorious effort of coaxing the blonde Canadian to work out with him. 

   As Renee walked down the far right end of the hallway, she stopped as she caught Samantha placing her hand on a door as if to knock before stopping herself.

      ❝SAMANTHA❞ — Renee spoke up, alerting the French-Canadian as she slightly gasped. Upon noticing Steen's tear stained cheeks, Renee cocked her head to one side.

   "I just got in an argument with Rami." Samantha admits, deeply needy of someone trust-worthy to talk with. 

❝but isn't that your room?❞
❝why is he in your room this early?❞

   Renee asks only to answer her own question a few seconds later. As the bubbly Canadian takes in Samantha's bathrobe, it dawns on her that they must have spent the night together.

"HOLD ON NOW,
SO ARE YOU DATING?"

   Renee asks with a bit too much enthusiasm.

"NO."

Samantha almost growls.

   "OH."

   Renee breathes out,
slightly disappointed.

"ARE YOU JUDGING ME?"

    Steen frowns as her insecurity rages at an all time low, "get a damn grip of yourself" her mind hisses as her hands clench up in fists.

   It's not that Sam would ever hurt Renee, it's that Steen is so disgusted by her transparent emotions that she could genuinely turn to masochistic ways and knock herself out. 

    Thankfully however, Renee had a passive soul. ❝NOT AT ALL❞—Jon and I didn't actually become anything official until six months of just talking, kissing, touching, screwing around."