02.

╔═══════════╗

'𝙎𝙇𝙊𝙒 𝘿𝙊𝙒𝙉,
𝘿𝘼𝙍𝙇𝙄𝙉𝙂.'

╚═════♡═════╝

Victoria looked around in the hallway that she stood in for a moment as she took all of the details of the house in

Victoria looked around in the hallway that she stood in for a moment as she took all of the details of the house in. A soft sigh escaped her lips, for a moment she allowed her thoughts to run away with themselves, so much had happened in such a short space of time, her mind was struggling to catch up with itself. But before she could allow them to run too far, she shook them away. Victoria then walked towards the room she had seen Tommy disappear into and lightly knocked on the door.

"Come in." Tommy called out as he looked up at the door as she stepped inside the room slowly. She cleared her throat and looked up at him, "is it okay if I take a bath?"

He nodded as he stood up from his seat, "of course. As a resident in this house, you shouldn't need to ask to do these things. There are some fresh towels that have just been taken up to the bathroom, help yourself. It's the first door on the left."

She gave him a soft nod before exiting the room, leaving Tommy to continue on with his paperwork. Victoria slowly walked up the stairs, looking at the framed photos that hung on the wall up the stair case. She then continued up the stairs and followed the directions he had given her only moments ago, closing the door behind her as she stepped inside.

She slowly looked around the bathroom and smiled to herself, it seemed a lot more modern than other bathrooms that she had seen before. Leaning over the bath, she gave the taps a twirl and they began to fill the tub up with warm water. It was the first time she had been in a bath that had taps, usually the water was heated on the fire and it would take a long time to get it to a good level.

Once it was to the level she wanted it at, she slipped her clothes off her petite body before slowly climbing into the bath. The warmth of the water sent shudders through her, it felt good against her cold skin. She leaned back against the bath tub and let out a soft sigh, her eyes began to feel heavy and before she knew it everything had gone black.

A short length of time passed, Victoria was awoken from her peaceful slumber by the sound of a rough voice. When she looked up towards where the voice had come from, her eyes were met a pair of cold blue eyes staring down at her body in a devious manner.

Victoria let out a shocked gasp and quickly threw her arms up over her chest to keep at least some of her modesty. The infamous smirk growing when she heard him call out his name.

"Michael!"

He cleared his throat and raised an eyebrow, "just thought I would let you know we left your belongings in Tommy's room." He explained before leaving a pile of her pyjamas on the side, leaving the room and closing the door behind himself.