32.

╔═══════════╗

'𝙂𝙊𝙊𝘿 𝙇𝙐𝘾𝙆,
𝘿𝘼𝙍𝙇𝙄𝙉𝙂.'

╚═════♡═════╝

Tommy awoke the next morning with a slight cramp in his neck as he straightened himself up

"Goodmor-" Before he could finish his morning greetings he noticed that Victoria was no longer in the room, the room was tidy, the bed was made and the fire pit with cleaned out.

A slight flush of confusion washed over him as he slowly stood up, rubbing his sleepy eyes awake.

"Thomas? Are you awake?" A voice called from the other side of the bedroom door.

"Yeah I'm awake now." He replied.

The bedroom door opened and in walked the lady he loved, all freshly dressed and smartly presented.

"Good morning

"Good morning." Tommy mumbled softly with a sleepy smile across his face.

"Good morning my love," she smiled as she wandered over, pressing a soft kiss to his cheek. "I have invited your family around to have breakfast with us so that we could tell them then rather than later at the Garrison."

Tommy smiled as he listened to her speak. "I shall go and get myself cleaned and dressed then, and remember, they're your family too."

Victoria wandered over to her dressing table and sat down on the small stool. She watched in her mirror as Tommy wandered into their ensuite bathroom with his freshly cleaned suit.

Time passed and Tommy finally finished getting himself dressed, he entered back into the bedroom and upon realising Victoria had left, he went straight for the bedroom door.

As he made his way down the stair case he began to hear a light chatter coming from the dining room, then he recognized Arthur's laugh and a smile quickly appeared across his face.

Tommy opened the dining room door and glanced around at all his family sat around their large table. His eyes wandered around the table, taking in all those that had come... Aunt Pol, Arthur, John, Esme and their children, Finn, Michael, Uncle Charlie and Curly..