27.

╔═══════════╗

'𝙒𝙃𝙊 𝙄𝙎 𝙃𝙀,
𝘿𝘼𝙍𝙇𝙄𝙉𝙂?'

╚═════♡═════╝

After changing into her new dress and slipping on some matching shoes, Victoria picked up her coat and smiled as she began walking down the stairs

Tommy walked out to the bottom of the stairs with Timothy in his arms and smiled as he watched her come down

"My my Timothy, doesn't your mother look beautiful." Tommy stated as he watched her with each step that she took.

Upon making it to the bottom of the stairs she pulled her coat over her shoulders and pressed her lips to both of their cheeks.

"I shall be responsible for Timothy tonight so that you can have a drink with your brothers." Victoria nodded as she took their son from his arms laying him down in his pram.

"Well only if you're sure. We better get a move on, don't want to keep the Shelby family waiting." Tommy chuckled as he held the door open for them both.

She pushed the pram out of the door and let out a content sigh as she thought about everything they had discussed. Everything was falling into place, it made her even sure that her beloved brother was watching over her.

After locking the door Tommy caught up with them both and wrapped his arm around her waist as they both walked beside one another with the pram.

"I'm going to have to get my family to send all my belongings over, can't keep them there if I'm staying here." Victoria smiled glancing up at him.

"I'll sort it dont worry." Tommy nodded as he rubbed her arm softly.

The walk to the Garrison was short and sweet. Before they knew it they were pushing the pram in through the doors.

"ATTENTION GENTLEMEN!" Tommy yelled to the many men that sat in and around the bar.

"Tonight I have my son in here with us. He's only a little nipper so I would apperciate it if you could keep the noise down." He spoke picking Timothy up from his pram.