22.

╔═══════════╗

'𝙄𝙎 𝙃𝙀 𝙈𝙄𝙉𝙀,
𝘿𝘼𝙍𝙇𝙄𝙉𝙂?'

╚═════♡═════╝

It had been just over a year since Victoria had left Thomas back in Birmingham

It had been just over a year since Victoria had left Thomas back in Birmingham. 365 days gone just like that.

So much had happened since that day, her heart had healed itself and she had continued to follow her dream of becoming a nurse.

But most importantly, she had given birth to her son. With all of the stress from Tommy's betrayal Victoria hadn't realised she was even pregnant.

In fact, she wasn't aware until her stomach started to grow.

Part of Victoria continues to regret ever getting intimate with Tommy, he didn't deserve to ever be that close to her. However part of her is thankful, the sheer happiness that her son had brought her was like nothing she had ever felt before.

But for the first day since she had left, she decided to return back to the place that still haunted her mind.

It was coming up to her brothers birthday and she couldn't not come and visit his grave side. It was important for her son to meet the uncle that would never be able to hold him.

Despite so long passing since she had received the news, the death of her brother was still raw and the pain still hadn't stopped.

Victoria stepped off of the train pushing the pram as her son slept peacefully, the bag containing the belongings they would need stored on the basket underneath the pram.

She hummed softly to herself as she pushed though the many people on the platform. Thankfully she had already prepared a place to stay, so that was one less thing to worry about.

The cold, familiar night air hit her cheeks as she pushed the stroller into the street.

After a few minutes had passed by she pushed the stroller in through the doors of the B&B she was stayed at and smiled as the older lady behind the counter looked up at her.

"Miss Owens." Victoria nodded as she pulled out her identification card holding it out.

The older lady smiled as she handed the key to the room over to her.

Luckily she had gotten a room on the bottom floor so that she didn't have to carry the pram up the staircase.

Victoria unlocked the door and stepped inside, closing the door behind herself.

She pushed the pram to beside the door and picked out her son.

A smile flashed across her face as she lowered him down into the cot that was beside her bed.