30.

╔═══════════╗

'𝙎𝙊 𝙒𝙃𝘼𝙏 𝙄𝙎 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙉𝙀𝙒𝙎,
𝘿𝘼𝙍𝙇𝙄𝙉𝙂?'

╚═════♡═════╝

While the Dr did his final brief checks of her cuts, Victoria took that time to come to terms with what he had said to her

"During my first pregnancy I had a few complications, they will be on my hospital notes... will that affect this child?" She asked as she looked up at him.

"With that we can't be certain, but to put your mind at rest we can schedule you with appointments with the midwife every few months." The dr smiled as he closed his briefcase.

"That sounds wonderful." Victoria smiled as she stood from the couch.

The dr picked up his briefcase and nodded, "I shall telephone the midwife and let her know of your worries so she's ready for when you visit her."

After a brief smiled they both walked out of the living room. Seconds later Tommy walked out of his office, Timothy in his arms.

"Everything okay?" Tommy asked, the concern written over his face.

"Everything is perfect." Victoria smiled as she walked over to Tommy, planting a soft kiss to Timothy's head.

The dr nodded as he looked up at the taller brummie man, "Victoria is doing wonderfully, she's looking after herself very well."

"Well I didn't become a nurse for nothing." Victoria chuckled shaking her head.

"Our clinic down the road has position available for a nurse. You should call by." The dr smiled as he opened the front door.

"Now Timothy has grown used to the rest of the family we can watch over him if you do decide to do that." Tommy grinned rubbing Timothys back as he cuddled into his shoulder.

"I shall think about it." Victoria nodded as they both watched the dr exit back to his car.

A few seconds passed and they were finally alone.

Tommy let out a content sigh and smiled, "ready to go then?"

She picked up her coat and draped it over her shoulders. Slowly she lifted Timothy from his arms and held him softly against her chest.

Tommy pulled his cap on and walked to the door holding it open for them both.

"I think we should ask Polly to have Timothy for the night so we can just have a night to ourselves." He nodded watching as Victoria walked out to their car.

She chuckled softly and shook her head, "if you wanted some hanky panky you don't need to ask polly to have him for the night. I'm sure we could keep it down."