18.

╔═══════════╗

'𝙄𝙏❜𝙇𝙇 𝘽𝙀 𝙋𝙀𝙍𝙁𝙀𝘾𝙏,
𝘿𝘼𝙍𝙇𝙄𝙉𝙂.'

╚═════♡═════╝

It has been almost a month since Victoria had put herself through the procedure

Since then Tommy and Victoria had grown even closer. They got to know the little things about one another.

The Shelby family were ecstatic when they heard about their engagement. In fact, the whole of Small Heath were happy about it.

A wedding brought happiness, love and new adventures.

The things that both Tommy and Victoria had gone through together could last them a life time of married years. But everything they were going through, they were doing it together.

Victoria had also started her job as a barmaid at the Garrison. By keeping active and listening to other peoples lives helped her go back to how she was before the nightmare.

Slowly but surely she was getting the sparkle back in her eyes and the spring back in her step.

----

"A bottle of the finest and two glasses" Tommy smiled watching Victoria as she handed someone their drinks.

Ever since she had started working here he liked to ask her to get his drinks rather than get them himself.

"Only the finest of whiskey for the finest of man. Whose joining you?" She asked picking the bottle off the shelf and grabbing the glasses before turning to look at him.

"Michael is meeting me here to discuss some business" Tommy replied picking up the bottle and glasses.

He leaned over and smiled as their lips met for a moment, "Call me if you need anything" he whispered before disappearing through the door of the Shelby's room.

Victoria wandered around behind the bar smiling to her self. The men knew that if she was in the room there were to be no fighting. They all knew what had happened and what she had gone through so respected her enough to keep the peace.

Her smile soon disappeared when the door opened and in walked ... James.

When would she really be rid of him?

One of the men stepped forward and raised an eyebrow, "I think it's best if you leave."

Tommy heard the commotion and stepped out of the room, Michael by his side.

"I swear to god if you don't get the fuck out of here.." Tommy yelled slowly taking his hat off.

Victoria stepped forward and put her hand softly on Tommy's shoulder, "let me."