25.

╔═══════════╗

'𝙄𝙏𝙎 𝙏𝙄𝙈𝙀,
𝘿𝘼𝙍𝙇𝙄𝙉𝙂.'

╚═════♡═════╝

Victoria woke up pleasantly the next morning with a smile

But to her suprise she was in bed all alone, the sun was up and bright suggesting that it was going to be a good day.

She wandered through to her room and frowned slightly when she realised Timothy wasn't there.

Quickly, she changed out of her night wear and into a simple dress that complimented her features.

"Timothy?" Victoria yelled as she walked downstairs, a sudden panic started to run through her

"In here." Called a voice from the other room.

She walked to where the voice had come through and her eyes were met with her sons, relieving her of the worry she had.

"He woke up bright and early and we didn't want to wake you. I've fed and just finished washing him. I'm about to clothe him." Tommy smiled holding Timothy against his chest.

To her suprise Timothy was happily gripping onto Tommy's suit. This was something he never did with anyone other than her.

"Right. Well I said I would help Finn with his reading down at the offi-" Victoria spoke before being cut off by Tommy.

"I'll take care of him while you're busy, I'm excused from work for a few days." Tommy smiled.

He was happy that she wasn't filled with hate towards him but it was still risky to push her too far.

"If you are up to it then thank you. If you have any problems then please do come straight to me." She said seriously.

Timothy let out a soft giggle as he shook his small fist at her.

"Goodbye my love," she cooed softly picking up her bag and coat.

After pressing a soft kiss to the young ones head she left.