37.

╔═══════════╗

'𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙎 𝙄𝙎 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙇𝙄𝙁𝙀,
𝘿𝘼𝙍𝙇𝙄𝙉𝙂.'

╚═════♡═════╝

The following morning, Victoria walked back out from the bathroom after what seemed like the millionth time since they went to bed the following night

The following morning, Victoria walked back out from the bathroom after what seemed like the millionth time since they went to bed the following night. She was certainly more than ready for the twins to be born already. This time when she walked out of the bathroom, she was greeted by both her husband to be and their first child. Tommy had brought Timothy out from his crib so he could join them in their bed. Victoria smiled at the sight in front of her and climbed back into her side of the bed.

"Everyone's already left, it's just us here now." Tommy smiled as he drove one of the toy cars over Timothy's bare leg, resulting in the small boy screaming with laughter. Victoria rubbed her growing bump and pressed a soft kiss to Timothy's cheek once he had settled. "So what's the plans for today then boys?" She questioned, using her free hand to brush a lock of hair away from her son's face.

"Well I was going to take this little man out to see the horse to get him used to being around him." Tommy nodded, picking one of the toy cars up and spinning the wheel around. "I thought I would start looking through my things that you left over." She nodded as she adjusted to get herself comfortable. Timothy stopped their conversation by babbling away to them both with a few of the words he had picked up on from everyone. "I still can't believe his first word 'Arf', I tell ya, Arthur was over the fucking moon." Tommy smirked, both of them letting out a chuckle as they recalled the memory from weeks ago.

"Actually speaking of Arthur, I was thinking about asking him to be my best man, what do you think?" He questioned with a raised eyebrow as he looked down at her awaiting her opinion.  "I think that's a wonderful idea. I had a feeling you were going to ask him which is why, yesterday at the party, I asked John to walk me down the aisle." She  smiled pressing another light kiss to Timothy's cheek.

Tommy stayed quiet for a moment while thinking about their wedding and the ideas that they had so far. "A traditional church wedding with family and close friends, then everyone will come back here to celebrate." He nodded wrapping an arm around the waist of his wife-to-be. "I just wish more than anything that Danny and my mother were there to celebrate with us, they would have loved it." She whispered with a sigh as she laid her head on his shoulder. Tommy pressed a kiss to her head, "they will be there. When you walk in that church, when we vow our love to each other, when we celebrate with those we hold close to our hearts, you will feel their presence and their spirit guiding and they will be so fucking proud of you. I just know it.

After a while of sitting in their own comfortable silence, listening to their son babble incomprehensible words, Tommy slipped himself out from their bed and walked over to his wardrobe, pulling out his clothes. Victoria walked over to the drawers they had for Timothy's clothes and picked up a small white shirt, black pants and his braces for the pants. It had been clear to them both that the small boy liked to be dressed similarly to his father.