08.

╔═══════════╗

'𝙒𝙃𝙀𝙍𝙀 𝘼𝙍𝙀 𝙔𝙊𝙐,
𝘿𝘼𝙍𝙇𝙄𝙉𝙂?'

╚═════♡═════╝

The stable door slammed shut after Kimber and Victoria left through it, life seemed to spring back into him and tommy ran out through the door faster than he had done before

The stable door slammed shut after Kimber and Victoria left through it, life seemed to spring back into him and tommy ran out through the door faster than he had done before. Within minutes he had made it back to the race course where he left everyone. Alert ran through his brothers when they spotted Tommy running to him, without Victoria and devastation across his face.

"Johnny! Curley! Do your job and get the ladies to the safe house, protect and guard them till I get home! The rest of you to the fucking Garrison now!" Tommy ordered before sprinting out of the entrance of the race course towards the cars, the rest of his men running out after him. They didn't need to know what had happened, they just knew it was Tommy and that he needed them, now more than ever.

The drive to the garrison was short and reckless to say the least, but that was the least of their worries. Tommy kept yelling, his words and sentences not even making sense. The thought of the only lady he had ever loved, the lady he had loved all his life being in danger filled him with endless worry.

Tommy parked up the car and jumped out, seconds later he slammed the garrison door open with force. "John! Arthur! Get the guns out... and I mean enough to kill every single fucker in this town over!" He yelled as he walked over to the table in the middle of the pub, the rest of the men standing around the table, ready for their orders.

Michael looked down the table at his older cousin and raised an eyebrow, "what the fuck is going on? You need to tell us..." Tommy picked one of the chairs beside him and threw it across the room, it hit off the wall and fell into a broken pile amongst the floor.

He threw his cap down before slamming his hands down on the table. "Kimber has Victoria! That bastard took my fucking woman from me!" The pained man yelled, his voice echoing around the room while Arthur and John laid all the guns across the table. They had done just what their brother had asked for and brought every single gun they owned, enough to take out every single life in Birmingham.

"Now choose your weapons, because a fucking war is about to start." He ordered as he picked up two of the smaller guns, slipping them into his pockets before examining his next weapon of choice. His mind flashed over the small hand gun that he had given to her that morning, she could either be very smart or very stupid to pull it on Kimber.

The thoughts ran away when john put his hand onto his shoulder gripping lightly. "We need to think about what we are going to do, otherwise we could be costing Victoria her life right now." John spoke, hoping to God that his words were of some use to his older brother.

Arthur stepped forward, his weapons already chosen and put his hand on tommy's other shoulder. "For the first time in his life, John is actually right." Tommy looked up at both his brothers and shook his head, they just didn't understand the love he had for her. "He has my lady, a lady that I fucking love. So right now, the option to wait and make up a plan isn't even crossing my mind." He explained, his voice beginning to break, "I need to get her back before he does anything to her."