19.

╔═══════════╗

'𝘼𝙍𝙀 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝙎𝙐𝙍𝙀,
𝘿𝘼𝙍𝙇𝙄𝙉𝙂?'

╚═════♡═════╝

Victoria woke up the next morning, the curtains still drawn from the night before, indicating that Tommy was still with her

Victoria woke up the next morning, the curtains still drawn from the night before, indicating that Tommy was still with her. Rolling over answered her question, hto her delight he laid asleep. She pressed her lips to his cheek before climbing out of bed without a sound.

Slowly, Victoria wandered into the bathroom and locked the door behind herself. Her mind was filled with many different thoughts, most of them consisting of her husband to be.

Even just thinking of him made her stomach erupt with stampeding elephants.

Victoria turned the taps to the bath and smiled as it began to fill. She remembered back to the first bath she ever took in the Shelby house. Being caught out by Michael made her cheeks flush with embarrassment, luckily this time the door was locked.

After a few minutes passed by, the bath was filled and she stripped off her clothes slipping herself into the bath.

She began to wash herself down when flashbacks to scrubbing her skin began to over take her mind. Although she was trying to forget about it, it only took minor things that to take her back and remind her of the nightmare.

Victoria squeezed her eyes shut, closing off the flashback as quickly as it came. Quickly she finished washing herself off before climbing out of the bath.

"Victoria?" A voice called out followed by a soft knock.

"Yes? I'm just getting changed, I will be right out." She responded as she dried off her body picking up her dress.

Within a few seconds the dress was finally on and Victoria was walking out of the bathroom, meeting with a very sleepy looking Tommy

A content sigh escaped her mouth as she watched each step he took closer to her with more admiration than seconds before.