10.

╔═══════════╗

'𝙄𝙎 𝙏𝙃𝘼𝙏 𝙔𝙊𝙐,
𝘿𝘼𝙍𝙇𝙄𝙉𝙂?'

╚═════♡═════╝

The following morning, Polly wandered down the staircase already in her usual smart dress wear, humming a soft tune

The following morning, Polly wandered down the staircase already in her usual smart dress wear, humming a soft tune. Usually she was first up in the family in the mornings, but just as she reached the bottom of the stairs, she could hear a light shifting coming from the kitchen. "Tommy, is that you?" She asked as she slowly walked to the kitchen where she heard the movement.

"Yes, it's me. I'm just cleaning myself up." Tommy called out. Before she had a chance to walk into the kitchen there was a light knock at the door, "I wonder who that could be at this hour." Polly whispered to herself as she walked to the door to answer it. Upon undoing the locks and pulling the front door open, she was greeted by a small, smartly dressed man that had several packages in his arm.

The man cleared his throat and glanced down at the small piece of paper that he had resting on top of the packages. "I have packages for Arthur, Thomas, John, Ada, Finn, Michael and Polly." The man read up before looking up at her with a polite smile. Polly stepped back and opened the door wider, "just carry them through there, on the table in the living room thanks. Do you know who they're from?"

The small man carried all the packages inside and carefully laid them down on the large table in the living room area, curious as to what the noise was about Tommy walked into the room. "They're from a lady called Victoria Owen, she wanted me to deliver them specially and to pass on a message, this was her way of saying thank you for all your kindness."

Tommy nodded as he looked down at his hands, avoiding anyone's gaze. "Well if you get a chance to see Victoria again, send her our appreciation and tell her that Thomas Shelby sends his apologies for anything that he may have done wrong." With the message in his mind, the delivery man left them both to ponder over the packages and closed the front door after himself.

"I think that we should wait until everyone is awake to open them, it shouldn't be long until they're all up." Polly smiled, looking over at her nephew, she couldn't help but notice a sense of sadness in his eyes. She watched him with his head lowered for a minute before turning to pick through the packages, laying them all out where everyone sat around the table.

"There's two for you Tommy..." Polly noted laying them at the top of the table. He let a soft grunt slip from his lip as he sat down at his seat, pulling a cigarette out from his metal tin. Just as he was about to light it up, one by one the rest of the family walked into the living room, all dressed and ready for the day.

"What are all these?" Ada asked with a small smile, sitting down in her seat at the table, the rest of the family sitting around the table. Tommy flickered his lighter and lit up his cigarette, taking a drag from it as he kept his head bowed down. "They're a small token of appreciation from our Victoria, to say thank you for allowing her into our family." He explained, blowing out the cigarette smoke out.