16.

╔═══════════╗

'𝙄 𝙃𝘼𝙑𝙀 𝘼 𝘾𝙊𝙉𝙁𝙀𝙎𝙎𝙄𝙊𝙉,
𝘿𝘼𝙍𝙇𝙄𝙉𝙂.'

╚═════♡═════╝

The days were flying past from the moment they stepped upon American soil

Victoria and Tommy both were like different people. It was as though every problem they both had vanished. Their smiles and their laughter had become endless.

Being surrounded by her family made Victoria feel closer to her brother, it helped ease the pain she had enclosed.

Her family seemed to like Tommy and they enjoyed seeing Victoria being looked after by a man that clearly loved her.

Her sense of day dream was soon interrupted by the snap of someone's fingers.

When she looked up, a smile appeared across her face.

"Your aunt told me to tell you that once you are ready we're all going to have a picnic down in the gardens." Tommy nodded with a smile.

It pleased him more than anyone to see her so happy and so at ease. It was almost like he had her back, she was no longer that emotionless fragment of her old self anymore.

"I'm ready now" Victoria smiled as she stood up from her small stool

Ever since he had arrived he had been meaning to pop a certain question.

Tommy knew that you should say what you're feeling before you run out of time. Waiting is mistake and only a fool would play that game.

"Lets go then." Tommy smiled as he picked up her cardigan.

She slipped it on before walking out of the bedroom with a smile. "As much as I love it here, I can't wait to see all of the Birmingham family."

He let out a soft chuckle as he walked beside her, "I know. Only a couple of days left before we leave."