06.

╔═══════════╗

'𝙄 𝙋𝙍𝙊𝙈𝙄𝙎𝙀,
𝘿𝘼𝙍𝙇𝙄𝙉𝙂.'

╚═════♡═════╝

Victoria woke up to movement from beside her, it took a few minutes for her eyes to adjust to the lack of light in the bedroom, the curtains had yet to be opened

Victoria woke up to movement from beside her, it took a few minutes for her eyes to adjust to the lack of light in the bedroom, the curtains had yet to be opened. With a confused, light frown she rolled over and to her surprise, Tommy was still laying beside her. Since turning up on his door steps this had been the first morning that she had woken up beside him, it was something she could have quite easily gotten used to.

Slowly, she ran her index finger down his bare upper arm, his skin felt like silk against her touch. The light touch against his skin, alerted Tommy and his eyes fluttered open, blinking to adjust to being open before he rolled over to face her.

"Good morning sleepy head, care to explain to me where you were last night... I waited up for you to come home... " Victoria whispered before continuing to run her finger up and down his bare arm, her eyes looking down to avoid his gaze. Tommy shook his head and chuckled, "so is this what life with you is going to be like? Me out doing business and you waiting at home with a thousand worried questions for when I get home?"

"Well when it's business like yous, I have no other choice but to worry." She mumbled before sitting up, turning her back to him. He instantly began to regret his choice of words, he sat up behind her and snaked his arm around her waist and propt his head on her shoulder. "I was out doing some business, I will explain it all later. I would also like it if you were to join the family meeting tomorrow before we go off to the races." He whispered, sending shivers down her spine.

The idea of joining one of their important meetings that were only meant for family made Victoria feel more accepted amongst the Shelby family.

"But is that my shirt that you're sleeping in?" He questioned after she had stayed quiet for a minute. "It is indeed, problem?" Victoria responded as she turned herself so that she could see him and raised her eyebrow. "Not at all, looks better on you anyway." Tommy whispered, sending more chills down her back.

She pressed a light kiss to his cheek, allowing her lips to linger for a little bit longer before she stood up. Tommy laid back against the headboard with a Cheshire cat grin as he watched her put away the dress from the previous day before picking out her new dress from the trunk. He could see the thoughts processing through her mind by the expression on her face as she picked up the things she would need to get herself dressed before walking on into the ensuite bathroom that Tommy's room had.