38.

╔═══════════╗

'𝙑𝙄𝘾𝙏𝙊𝙍𝙄𝘼 𝙎𝙃𝙀𝙇𝘽𝙔,
𝙈𝙔 𝙒𝙄𝙁𝙀.'

╚═════♡═════╝

The day had finally arrived, the one everyone had waited over a decade for, Tommy and Victoria's wedding day

The day had finally arrived, the one everyone had waited over a decade for, Tommy and Victoria's wedding day. Though many of their loved ones had passed and couldn't be physically with them, they knew they would be there in spirit which had brought them some sense of comfort.  

The car that drove all the ladies pulled up outside the manor that would be holding their wedding for the next few days. As tradition, the couple had spent the previous night apart, Tommy and his men had arrived to the manor the night before, agreeing to stay at one side while she would stick to the other to avoid bumping into one another.

"This place is beautiful," Ada commented as they all climbed out of the chauffeur driven car, staring up in amazement at the manor. "They've waited that fucking long for the day, Tommy had stated that no expenses would be spared. He wanted somewhere that had room for the quests to stay over afterwards." Polly explained before guiding them all inside. Victoria held onto their daughter Catherine's hand as they walked inside, instantly becoming speechless as she admired the whole interior.

The assistant of the manor walked ahead of the ladies as she guided them to their half of the manor that they would be getting ready in, showing them each of the main rooms along the way. The last room that she stopped at was their main room to get dressed in, it was the room of her dreams. With large fancy mirrors, deep red velvet covered chairs sat in front of the dressing tables, and two balconies with the doors wide open, allowing fresh morning air blowing in. Polly said a quick thank you to the assistant before putting their bags down on the table in the middle of the room. She opened up one of the bags and began unloading the makeup products and laying them across the table, "we better get started getting you dressed." Polly said to the bride to be as she looked up at her with a smile.

"Give me a minute." Victoria nodded putting her bag down before picking up her daughter and walking over to one of the open balcony's. While filled with many different emotions, she needed a minute with little Catherine to soak everything in. She looked down at Catherine in her arms and smiled, the older that their daughter got, the more the couple noticed that she was growing to look like Tommy's mother. Now that the twins were almost 2, it felt as though every day was passing before their eyes before they had a chance to blink. After pressing a light kiss to Catherine's head, Victoria carried her back inside and placed her back down on the floor, ready for one of the ladies to get her dressed.

Time soon passed and Victoria stared back at herself in the mirror at one of the dressing tables, her wedding dress fit perfectly, it was everything she ever dreamed of. The last finishing touches of makeup were applied as she picked up her deep red lipstick, running a coat of colour over her lips. Her long locks of hair fell down her back in light curls and was held into place with several pearl hairpins. The couple had decided upon a veil that wouldn't cover her face so that they could see each other the moment she stepped into the church. She had the lace chapel veil secured to her head and it fell to the floor and extended out for a few centimetres, something special for their grand day but nothing over the top.