23.

╔═══════════╗

'𝙏𝙃𝘼𝙉𝙆 𝙔𝙊𝙐,
𝘿𝘼𝙍𝙇𝙄𝙉𝙂.'

╚═════♡═════╝

Victoria let out a sigh of defeat as she continued to wipe the blood from Tommy's face

"Is he mine?" Tommy repeated, though this time opening his eyes.

"Yes, he's yours. His name is Timothy Owens." She nodded as she stood up.

He cleared his throat when he heard the name, they both knew the connection they both had to that name.

For her to call their son that, it meant more to Tommy that she would ever know.

"Whatever has gone on between us, I will make it right. I will make it right for us and our son." Tommy mumbled as he sat up on the table.

The blood was almost all cleared away, bruises just starting to appear.

"No he's not yours, hes mine. My son. I only came back because it's almost Daniels birthday, last year I missed it because I was away." Victoria nodded as she picked up some clean cotton wool before wiping at his face again.

"As soon as I'm finished here and sorted some things out, we're both going back to America." She continued.

He looked up at her and stayed silent. Since she had been away she had gotten far more breath taking. If that was even possible.

Victoria walked around to the back of him and began to inspect the gash to the back of his head, "there's a very large gash on the back of your head and I don't have the right equipment on me to treat it. So you'll need to go down to the hospital and get it checked out."

Tommy swayed slightly and gripped onto the edge of the table as the dizzy spells set in.

"I don't need to go to any hospital, just let it heal on it's own." He mumbled closing his eyes.

She walked back around to the front of him and shook her head, "Tommy you have what could be a severe head injury. Please go and get it checked out."

The desperation in her voice was clear and he knew that.

When Tommy looked up at her he looked as vulnerable as a lost young boy, "only if you'll be here when I get back."

Victoria wrapped her arms around the broken man and pulled him into her chest as she softly rubbed his shoulder, "Timothy and I will both be here when you get back, I promise."

She pressed her lips to the side of his head before pulling herself away from him.

"John! Arthur!" Victoria yelled keeping her hand on Tommy's shoulder.