36.

╔═══════════╗

'𝙁𝙊𝙍𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙍,
𝘿𝘼𝙍𝙇𝙄𝙉𝙂.'

╚═════♡═════╝

The more the car continued to drive, the more Victoria's heart began to ache, a long period of time had passed without knowing what had happened to the love of her life

The more the car continued to drive, the more Victoria's heart began to ache, a long period of time had passed without knowing what had happened to the love of her life. As she watched out the window, the car slowly began to approach a large country house. Around the house and the garden was a black metal fence, with a large gate at the front, in which they had just drove through. The car eventually came to a stop outside the front door and the driver got out, opening Victoria's door for her. "Miss Owen, please come inside." The man spoke, but she remained seated in the car. "I don't want to. If I go in there then you're going to give me the bad news. But if I stay right here in this car then I don't get the news and Tommy will be fine, he wouldn't of been taken from me again."

"Please, Miss Owen, you're going to want to come inside to hear this." The man spoke again, keeping his eyes on her. Victoria looked back up at him, keeping her eyes on him, she searched and searched for some kind of hope in his eyes, but nothing she leaned over and handed Timothy to him before she slowly climbed out of the car, her hands wrapping themselves around her stomach protectively. He held Timothy close to his chest, closed the car door before he led her to the front door. With each step that she took, her heart sank more and more.

He opened the front door and together they both walked inside and down the hallway towards a closed door. Victoria reached out and slowly turned the door knob, pushing the door open. As the door was fully pushed open, numerous voices erupted into shouting 'surprise!'

Stood at the front of everyone was Tommy, alive and well. Victoria stared at him for a second longer before running into his open arms. "You silly man! You silly silly man! I thought something had happened to you!" Victoria cried into his shoulder, her arms holding onto him desperately. After holding onto her for a moment, Tommy pulled himself back with his usual smug grin. 'You didn't really think I was going to miss my son's first birthday, did you?" Tommy questioned with a soft chuckle. Victoria stepped back and took Timothy back into her arm before she looked around the room at all their family and friends.

Victoria then looked back at tommy and shook her head. "You have so much explaining to do, Mr Shelby!" Tommy stepped forward and took timothy into his arms and held him against his chest, pressing a light kiss to his head. "Well before we enjoy this party and celebrate 365 days of life for our beautiful boy, lets' go into the other room and I can explain everything and answer any questions you may have."

"