33.

╔═══════════╗

'𝙃𝙀❜𝙇𝙇 𝘽𝙀 𝙁𝙄𝙉𝙀,
𝘿𝘼𝙍𝙇𝙄𝙉𝙂.'

╚═════♡═════╝

The bright morning sun shone through the open bedroom window, beaming off Victoria's exposed bump as she slept peacefully

The bright morning sun shone through the open bedroom window, beaming off Victoria's exposed bump as she slept peacefully. Despite having a petite frame, her bump had sprout away quicker than it had done throughout her first pregnancy.

Tommy sat in the armchair near the bottom of the bed, sipping the last of his tea as he admired how beautiful his lady was. Once he had finished his tea, he stood to his feet and wandered over to where she lay and softly shook her arm.

"Come on time to wake up Mrs, we have a doctor's appointment to get to this morning." He smiled as he continued to shake her arm softly. Her eyes soon fluttered open, glancing straight up to him.

"I'm getting up don't worry." She whispered before slowly sitting up in her bed.

"Since I'm all ready to go, I shall go and see to our sleepy little boy in the other room while you get dressed. Are you feeling up to having any breakfast this morning?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.

Victoria climbed out of bed and walked over to her wardrobe, trying to decide what outfit she would wear. "No not this morning. I'm feeling a little sick, but I'm not that hungry either."

"Alright, well just come down when you're ready." Tommy nodded before stepping out of the bedroom, closing the door behind himself.

She placed her hand on her growing bump and smiled. Since she had grown so quickly, her night shirts no longer fit. Her solution was to tuck the end under her chest, above her bump, leaving it exposed. However, the couple didn't mind, they enjoyed waking up to admire their second child.

After she pulled off her sleepwear, she pulled on her loose fitting dress that had a floral pattern to it. Victoria then picked out her coat and slipped it over her shoulders before sliding her shoes on. Suprisingly, her shoes still fit perfectly, unlike her first pregnancy when her feet had swelled to almost double their original size.