15.

╔═══════════╗

'𝙒𝙃𝘼𝙏 𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙋𝙀𝙉𝙀𝘿,
𝘿𝘼𝙍𝙇𝙄𝙉𝙂?'

╚═════♡═════╝

After John had made the call to his aunt and explained the situation, he came back into the room and sat down on the couch beside her, close enough so that she knew he was there to keep her safe but further enough so that he didn't invade her pers...

After John had made the call to his aunt and explained the situation, he came back into the room and sat down on the couch beside her, close enough so that she knew he was there to keep her safe but further enough so that he didn't invade her personal space. Victoria slowly sat herself and turned so she faced him, "could you do me a favour... Make sure that Finn and Isaiah are safe and tell them that they aren't at fault for what happened. I would always put myself in front of danger to keep those two safe." She spoke softly, her voice breaking as a tear rolled down her cheek.

John placed his hand on top of hers and gave it a light squeeze. "And that's why you're one of the strongest people I've had the pleasure of knowing. You've gone through something that would send even the best people insane, yet here you are making sure that Finn and Isaiah are okay. I'll do that for you, I'll do anything for you." He explained as he pulled her in for a light reassuring hug. Her brother Danny had saved him and his older brothers, and she had saved his little brother and his friend. There was nothing they could ever do to repay the Owen's for their help.

Just as they pulled away from the embrace, the front door opened, and Polly slowly walked through the door, standing in the living room doorway. "John go make sure the boys are alright, lock the office up and make sure that no one tells Tommy or anyone else, he can't find out like that." Polly instructed to her nephew as she slowly walking over to where Victoria sat. John gave them a brief nod to say that he understood his orders before walking out of the house, closing the door quietly behind himself.

"Come on, I'll run a bath for you." Polly nodded as she placed her things down to the side, putting her hand out. Victoria slowly stood up from where she had sat and grabbed Polly's hand, gripping onto it as though she was afraid to let go. They walked into the bathroom that was beside the living room. While Polly turned the bath on and allowed the bath to fill, adding in some essential oils, Victoria sat down on the stool in the corner of the room. Once the bath was filled Polly walked over to the window and looked out as Victoria slipped off the remaining clothes and climbed into the bath, the warm water giving her some relief when she sat down comfortably. She then pulled her knees up to her chest, wrapping her arms around her legs and leaning her head on her knees.

Polly then moved the stool to the side of the bath and sat down before she picked up the cup, pouring water over the back of her head to wash her long brown locks of hair. "I've been through this, it was one of the worst things you can ever imagine. Having to go on every day like it never happened and raising your family when all you ever want to do is just crawl away from the world." Polly explained while continuing to pour the water through her hair. "But just know that you don't have to pretend in front of me, Tommy or any of your family. We'll be strong for you when you can't be."