11.

╔═══════════╗

'𝙂𝙊𝙊𝘿𝘽𝙔𝙀,
𝘿𝘼𝙍𝙇𝙄𝙉𝙂.'

╚═════♡═════╝

Tommy Shelby was the most feared and the strongest Shelby brother

Tommy Shelby was the most feared and the strongest Shelby brother. He had brought that reputation upon himself with all of the terrible things that he had done in his life time. Even with such a hard exterior, he couldn't help but worry. After recent events, he had spent four nights in the prison cell while he awaited to hear what would happen to him. His time locked away scared him more than anything, simply because he had a family that relied on him. If he was put to the rope then the Shelby family and the whole business could quite possibly struggle without him.

All throughout his life he had been brought up with a religion, but Tommy never took to it much. But since being brought in by the police, he had spent every single minute praying, praying that a miracle would happen and he would be released to his family.

Tommy jumped to his feet when the foot steps against the concrete steps outside the cell pounded through his ears, the worry about what awaited him began to go deeper within him. The cell door swung open and a police officer stepped aside. "It seems you've got luck on your side, Mr Shelby you're free to go." The officer nodded.

Tommy let out a sigh of relief as he walked out of the door of the cell that he had been locked in for quite some time. Just as he was walking up the concrete steps leading away from the cells, the officer cleared his throat. "But that lady of yours is a keeper, don't be letting her go any time soon. Don't get many round here that are quite like her that's for sure." The police officer called out as he shut up the door of the cell.

The mans words caught his attention and he stopped in his tracks. "What did you just say?" He asked, turning to face him. The officer raised an eyebrow as he looked back at Tommy. "A pretty, little brunette just came in and explained in full detail that she was with you at the time that this incident occured, that it couldn't possibly have been you. Now if I remember rightly, her name was Miss Owen, so keep a hold of her, she's a good'un."

Tommy shook uis head as he continued walking up the concrete steps, finally getting to see broad day light the closer he got towards the exit. "Don't I bloody know it," he whispered to himself, stepping out into the cold air.

A little while later, Tommy pushed open the front door of the Shelby house hold. How he had missed his home very much. Just as he took a step inside, John came walking out of the office.

"Just came to pick up some papers, everyones out at the betting office, we'll all have some drinks later to celebrate your release. But Victoria said that she would be waiting at the church for you... Hurry up, don't leave your lady waiting." John explained with a soft chuckle.

With that being said Tommy stepped out of the doors and ran like his life depended on it. He had already had a taste of how much better and easier life was with her around, and he didn't want that to end, ever.