29.

╔═══════════╗

'𝙃𝙀 𝙄𝙎 𝙃𝙀𝙍𝙀,
𝘿𝘼𝙍𝙇𝙄𝙉𝙂.'

╚═════♡═════╝

It had been weeks since Victoria had been taken and slowly she had been recovering from the injuries she had sustained

She slowly climbed herself out of bed and got herself dressed in some of the new clothes Tommy had bought her

She slowly climbed herself out of bed and got herself dressed in some of the new clothes Tommy had bought her. Polly suggested having some new clothes to go out in would hopefully bring Victoria back. He tried everything to try and help her.

After spending so long cooped up in bed, she had decided it was time to get back living her life, one day at a time.

The routine of getting hurt and spending so long in bed was getting all too familiar to Victoria.

Timothy had grown an even greater bond with his father, more than she ever hoped he would have. Tommy had also shown his responsibilities and cared for them both while handling his business also.

Victoria ran her lipstick across her lips and smiled as she looked at her reflection.

"Today will be okay, you will be okay and your loved ones will be okay." She whispered to herself before walking to the door.

Clearing her throat, she stepped out and began walking downstairs.

"Tommy?" Victoria called out reaching the bottom of the stairs.

"In here." A voice responded.

She followed where the voice came from and smiled upon entering Tommy's office.

Tommy sat at his desk, papers spread around. Timothy sat on a blanket on the floor shaking a rattle.

"Your doctor is coming over later to do his last check up." Tommy nodded as he glanced up at her.

After she was taken Victoria had sustained so many injuries, at one point they were told to prepare for her funeral. But Tommy knew his lady, she wasn't about to give in.