13.

╔═══════════╗

'𝙔𝙊𝙐❜𝙑𝙀 𝙂𝙊𝙏 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙎,
𝘿𝘼𝙍𝙇𝙄𝙉𝙂.'

╚═════♡═════╝

After throwing one more punch to her tiny, beaten body James stared down at what he had done to her

After throwing one more punch to her tiny, beaten body James stared down at what he had done to her. Not an ounce of guilt or remorse entered him. He knew it wouldn't be long until the Shelby's arrived to her home, so he grabbed his things from the table and hurried out into the street, the cold evening air slapping him across the cheeks. He quickly hurried down the street and out of sight before they could get to him, but by then his damage had already been done.

Minutes later the Shelby family car pulled up outside of her small home, the brakes screeching as they stopped suddenly. They all hurriedly ran from the car to the front door and without a struggle, Tommy raised his leg and used all his force into kicking the lock from door, gaining them entry. Tommy ran ahead of his brother and straight ahead into the living room. There he saw her laid curled up into a ball, blood staining her dress and her hair was no longer pulled back into her tidy style.

Slowly, Tommy approached her unconious, broken body and leaned down to where she was laid. When he rolled her over he got to see the full extent to what James had done to her and it threw him back, it sent a cold shiver throughout his body. "John get the fucking car started up and Arthur you get the doors for me. We need to get her to that fucking hospital now!" Tommy ordered as pushed a strand of hair away from her face and slowly wrapped his arms around her, picking her up into his arms.

Both of them followed the instructions given and Tommy carried her out to the car, careful so that he didn't hurt her anymore than she already was. He laid her across the back seats, with her head softly placed down in his lap. As John drove, Tommy kept his eyes on her face, seeing her in that way fore his heart from his soul. He slowly ran his fingers through her hair, pushing it back behind her ear and out of her face.

"You just concentrate on Victoria. John and I will deal with this fucker, he'll wish he never got involved with a Shelby lady and that's a fucking Peaky Blinder promise!" Arthur spoke, glancing back at them from the front passenger seat. Tommy's mind couldn't concentrate on whatever his brother was saying, everything he was saying was almost like a blur. All he could think about was his little lady.

The car soon pulled up outside the hospital, John didn't take no notice on where he was supposed to park. Tommy carried her inside with his brothers close behind, the beaten body in his arms and his distressed state was enough for numerous nurses to rush over with a trolley. He laid her down on the trolley and was ordered to sit down before they rushed her down the corridor and out of sight. Trust wasn't something Tommy had much of, but he had to trust that the hospital staff would take care of her.

Arthur, Tommy and John all sat down on the black, hardened seats in the entrance of the hospital, ready for someone to come back and give them news. After a while, Tommy turned to face his brothers and shook his head. "You two head back and inform everyone on what has happened. First thing in the morning, take everyone back to Small Heath and look after everyone. I'm going to stay here for her and once she's out of here I will sort James out. But right now, she's the priority, not him." Tommy explained, pulling his cap off from the top of his head.