31.

╔═══════════╗

'𝘼𝙍𝙀 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝙎𝙀𝙍𝙄𝙊𝙐𝙎,
𝘿𝘼𝙍𝙇𝙄𝙉𝙂?'

╚═════♡═════╝

"I'm pregnant, Tommy

"I'm pregnant, Tommy."

When her words went through his mind and he began to comprehend what she had said to him, his mouth began to turn into a smile.

"Are you serious, darling?" Tommy asked with a bright, eye crinkling, heart breaking smile.

Victoria stood up and cleared her throat as she placed her hand on the bottom of her stomach. She was always a very petit lady so this meant her stomach had already grown, even if it was a small amount.

"Yes, Dr Cavanagh confirmed that I was around 8 weeks along earlier this morning. I know we never talked about having any more children but I think we may have to talk about this." She nodded with a slight smile.

Tommy quickly stood to his feet and wrapped his arms protectively around her. He rocked them both from side to side and let out a content sigh.

"I love you and our small family more than I could have ever possible imagine. The work I do isn't safe for a growing family, but that will all end and we can both focus on just being happy." He whispered softly as he continued to rock them both.

"You have done some truly awful things to me and to other people, but I'm willing to let every mistake and every bit of pain that has happened before today go." Victoria nodded as she looked up at him, "For the sake of our children and for the sake of my happiness."

He looked down at her and nodded as he listened. Tommy knew he had done some unforgiveable things, things that he won't allow himself to forget. But he was allowing himself the time to make up for the mistakes he had made and the pain he had caused.

"So tonight, I want us to have everything out in the open. Any unanswered questions we both may have is answered tonight. After tonight we forget about them and we move on from the past." She spoke softly before pressing a soft kiss to his cheek.

She pulled herself away and smiled as wandered over to the wardrobe that held her clothes, "I'm going to get changed into something lighter."

Tommy smiled in response and sat back in the chair he was in. The cigarette he had previous had already burnt up. So, he pulled another one from the packet and let out a content sigh.

"When you say questions do you mean questions we may have had when we were children too?" Tommy asked waving the new cigarette around slightly before glancing back at her.

"All questions Tommy, all questions we may have will be answered tonight and tonight only." Victoria spoke softly as she finally slipped off her clothes from the day, pulling a cream silk nightie over her body.