28.

╔═══════════╗

'𝙎𝙏𝘼𝙔 𝙒𝙄𝙏𝙃 𝙈𝙀,
𝘿𝘼𝙍𝙇𝙄𝙉𝙂.'

╚═════♡═════╝

The minute they had closed Timothy's door after putting him to bed, Victoria knew the events from that evening would make another occurence

"I was honest about everything. It seems you weren't respectful enough to do the same back." Tommy mumbled as he walked into their bedroom.

She watched as he pulled his tie loose from its knot, throwing it down with anger.

"I was honest with you. I went on some dates with him, it was purely friendship." Victoria pleaded, her eyes already filling with tears.

Everything she had built up with Tommy that day was crumbling away right before her eyes, and there was nothing she could do about it.

"After a handful of dates together I decided that we both had different perspectives on life and we both had different needs." She continued as she walked over to him, putting her hands at either side of his face.

"Why can't you ever just be truthful about anything?" He mumbled, refusing to look at her.

"After having such an awful time finding another man in America, it made me realise that I still loved you." Victoria mumbled as she sat on the end of the bed wiping her eyes.

He stayed in front of the mirror and watched as she begged and pleaded with him.

"Please Tommy!" Victoria yelled.

As her words left her mouth, tears left her eyes.

His eyes eventually met hers. Ever since they were young kids knocking around, he could tell whenever she was lying, by just looking into her eyes.

He walked over to her and sat down beside her, looking into her eyes for any kind of hint.

All he could see was pain.

Tommy wrapped his arms around her and pulled her into his chest.

"I believe you. I will do everything I can to keep you and Timothy safe, I promise." He whispered rubbing her back reassuringly.

She looked up at him and wiped her eyes clear of the tears.

"I've missed you so much." She whispered before pressing her lips firmly against his.

The way she kissed him was enough proof he needed.

He was hers, and she was his.

She slowly pushed him back against their bed, their desperate need to be with one another over taking them both.