35.

╔═══════════╗

'𝘿𝙊𝙉𝙏 𝙂𝙊,
𝘿𝘼𝙍𝙇𝙄𝙉𝙂.'

╚═════♡═════╝

After Victoria announced to the rest of the family that she was now carrying twins and that her growing bump was going to get even larger, she had gone out and bought several new dresses to add to her wardrobe

After Victoria announced to the rest of the family that she was now carrying twins and that her growing bump was going to get even larger, she had gone out and bought several new dresses to add to her wardrobe. The chest area was fitted and hugged her just nicely, passed there the rest of the material was floaty. This meant that even towards the end of her third trimester, when her bump was at it's largest, she would still have something that fit her comfortably but continued to look her best.

The further along in her pregnancy that she got, the longer that it took her to get dressed in the morning, but it never discouraged her from making an effort with her appearance. Victoria smiled back at herself in the mirror as she pulled the rollers out of her brunette locks, giving the end of her hair the perfect curl. She brushed on some powder onto her cheeks and ran her dark red lipstick across her lips before Victoria contently looked back at herself, smoothing the dress down. The red and white polka dot dress reached just below her knees and flowed around her bump, there was an elasticated band just below her chest to allow some style to the dress. Because it was a short-sleeved dress, Victoria also paired it along with a knitted cream coloured cardigan.

She then stepped out of the bathroom and wandered into the bedroom, slipping her small cream kitten heels on. When Tommy caught eyes on her, his jaw dropped at her appearance, it still shocked him that a woman as beautiful as him would ever be with a man like him. He thanked his lucky stars every second of every day. He laid back, shirtless on their bed with Timothy laid in his arms. His eyes pulled away from her and the doting father lifted him up into the air, earning a fit of giggles from the small boy. Tommy's movements stopped when he watched her walk from the door way over to their bed where they lay.

"Please, do not insult us and act like you even care about him." Victoria mumbled as she lifted the small child out of his arms, walking over to the wardrobe. She opened it up and pulled out the bag that she had packed with both of their belongings. Tommy immediately stood up from the bed and pulled his dress pants on, quickly pulling on his shirt after. "I love that boy with every bone in my body, you know I do, so don't you dare even say that." He replied, running his fingers through his hair.

A gasp then escaped her lips as she then turned around to face him, dropping the packed bag onto the floor, covering Timothy's ears to muffle out her words that were about to follow. "Are you actually serious right now... You're saying that you care about the child that we made with love, but then you're going away when we're supposed to be celebrating his first birthday! This is supposed to be a time where families come together to celebrate, yet in a couple of days, who will be there to celebrate with him on his special day? Just me..." She yelled, her voice laced with anger.