Chapter 3

**Author's Note: I imagine Alexa to look like Cassie Super**

**James**
"You any good at Chemistry?" Alexa asks me as we walk down the hallway.

"Kind of I guess," I say as I follow her.

"Well I sure hope so because we have Mrs. Jeeks,"

"Mrs. Jeeks?" I ask curiously. What is that name supposed to mean to me? Strike fear into my heart?

"Mrs. Bitch-a-lot actually," What? "She is a real bitch. I seriously hate her so much. She's a tough teacher here at Helias high but you look tough so I'm sure you'll do just fine,"

I stop listening to her talk as I almost trip myself from the scent that hits my nose. The scent of a warm, moist, chocolate cake hits my nostrils and it has me groaning. I never knew the scent of chocolate cake would smell so delicious until now as my mouth starts to water. I push Alexa out of the way as I quickly enter the classroom that we were already headed into.

"Ugh, hey, big guy, what ya' do that for?" Alexa groans as she follows after me.

"You smell that?" I ask as I look around the room.

"Yeah, the smell of assholes?"

"No, chocolate cake," I almost moan.

"Chocolate cake? Boy, I think ya' need a get that snout a' yours checked out,"

I sniff the air and look around the room until my eyes land on a cute little boy sitting alone at one of the lab tables. I haven't made eye contact yet but I know it's him. He is who I've been searching for my whole life. This boy with dirty blond wavy hair is my mate.

"Thanks, now I want chocolate cake," Alexa hisses at me as she plants a hand on her hip. "What ya' starin' at?" She follows my gaze to the pretty boy whose head still hasn't lifted.

"Who is he?" I ask as I continue to stare.

"Ooh," Alexa sings. "His name is Sebastian Porter, and he's a genius if you ever need a tutor. He's quiet, though, actually, I don't think I've ever heard him talk before," She says thoughtfully.

"Mine," I growl out.

"Say what now?" Alexa snaps her head to me. "Yours? What you mean yours?"

"Mine," I growl deeper, a few heads turn my way and I know their werewolves as well.

"Chocolate cake, I get it now," Alexa chuckles as she pops a piece of gum into her mouth. "Well, go get 'em, tiger,"

I don't even say goodbye to her as I stalk over to the pretty little boy's table. The second I pull out the chair next to him his head snaps up to look at me. I suck in a sharp breath of air as I look into the bluest eyes I have ever seen. His eyes put every shade of blue to shame as his are the darkest yet brightest shade of blue I have ever seen. They seem to pierce right into me as we stare at each other. His face is pretty just like I thought, he has boyish features and I wonder if he really is a senior as I would think he was only fifteen or so. The little pale scar on his chin makes me cock my head to the side, though. How did he get that?

"Hello," I greet politely. "Is this seat taken?"

The pretty boy's eyebrow's furrow as he stares at me. Then he seems to realize that I asked him a question as he quickly shakes his head no. I smile down at him and plant myself in the seat. The boy blinks twice before turning his head away to continue doing what he was doing before. I look over and notice that he is drawing with a pen. Under closer inspection, I notice he is drawing a wolf in the middle of the forest. The drawing looks so realistic that I can't seem to peel my eyes away.

"That's really good," I comment. His head snaps up to look at me questioningly. "The drawing, it looks really realistic,"

The boy looks down at his drawing before his cheeks brighten to a pretty shade of pink. "Thank you," He whispers and my breath catches in my throat at those two words.

"My name's James," I need to hear this pretty little mate of mine speak again. "I'm new here,"

He looks at my outstretched hand for only a second before he hesitantly shakes mine. I feel the hot sparks ignite when our skin touches and my inner wolf sighs in contentment inside my head. The boy's eyes widen before he quickly pulls his hand back to pick up his pen. Well, at least now I know he felt the mating sparks.

"Sebastian," He whispers.

"Pleasure to meet you, Sebastian," I say with a big smile, and what a pleasure it truly is too.

"Likewise," He whispers again before going back to his drawing. Goddess he is too cute.

The bell rings signifying the beginning of class and I internally groan. The teacher, Mrs. Jeeks walks into the classroom and I immediately dislike her. Not only is she glaring at everyone like she is above them all, but her whole outfit is made out of animal print. Okay, don't get me wrong here, people are entitled to wear whatever the fucking hell they want, but this woman's dress is made from real animal fur, she even has a dead fox wrapped around her neck as a scarf. I can smell the scent on her outfit that her clothing is authentic. I grimace as she smiles my way.

"You must be James, Principal Tyler told me you would be coming today," Her smile is obviously fake. "Is that really the spot you choose to sit at?" Sebastian sinks lower into his seat and I have to force myself not to growl at this woman who is obviously a human.

"In fact, it is, I rather like it right here," I spit out at her. Her smile falters until she glares at me which I match. She is pissing me off and you do not want to piss an Alpha off.

"Are we going to have trouble here?" She hisses at me.

"I'll let Principal Tyler know if you are," I say with a smirk.

"I can kick you out of my class faster than you can say chemistry," She warns.

I lean onto the lab table. "Chemistry," I say very slowly. Snickers erupt in the classroom as Mrs. Jeeks fumes.

"You better check your attitude young man, I'm two second away from kicking you out of my class for good,"

I smirk and lean back in my chair as I match her glare. I would have a smart remark to throw right back at her but I don't want to get kicked out of the only class I am positive to have with my little mate as of now.

Mrs. Jeeks harrumph's before taking rollcall. Sebastian glances at me with a curious look on his face. I smile at him which he doesn't return, instead, he squeaks and goes back to drawing.

______________555_____________

Author's Note:

8/13/15

I'm posting twice in one day because I love you all and will pretty busy next week!!

••VOTE••
~~COMMENT~~
••FAN••