Chapter 4

**LOOK, it's a Sebastian POV!! :D**

This chapter is dedicated to @ndrewc93 because he said he enjoys Beowulf and asked me to update Sebastian. :D

**Sebastian**

The boy called James who was in my Chemistry class was also in my last class of the day, Fine Art, or just Art. It is called Fine Art because we cover all sorts of things, like painting, drawing, sculpting, even photography. James didn't sit by me this time because the only open seat was in the back of the room and we have desks to ourselves in here in order to give us enough room for projects.

Today we worked on painting which was perfect because I had been wanting to start a new piece. I got the painting done by the end of class and hung it up to dry before entirely exiting the building. Sixth period is a free period for seniors and usually, I hang out in the library until the last bell, but today I am craving ice cream so I just headed home.

Usually, I would have to ride the bus home but since I wasn't waiting I decided to walk home. The walk home took me a good two in a half hours and by the time I walked through the front door I should have just stayed at the library instead of wasting energy walking home.

I slip off my shoes by the front door and kick them onto the shoe rack in the hall closet, god forbid I walk through the house in my 'outside' shoes. Then I make my way through the foyer and down the long hallway until I enter the kitchen.

"Hey, little man," One of our cooks greet me, well, our head cook. Or as my parents call her, 'Chef'.

I smile at Wanda with a big toothy grin. "Hey, Wanda,"

"How was school?" Wanda asks.

Wanda is a thin woman who is freakishly tall, I think once she told me she is five foot eleven, definitely taller than my five foot five. She has this thick black glossy hair and pretty green eyes. She lives with us since she is the head cook. I like her living with us though because without her where would I get all my sugary goods from?

Wanda knows I have a sweet tooth, a major one at that. So she always has something sweet baked for me or a frozen treat in the freezer. I also like Wanda living with us because she has no family left. Wanda is an only child, both her parents have long been dead, and her only child and husband died in a house fire nine years ago. Her son was only two years old when he died. Wanda told me she was heartbroken about the two deaths that she would never find love like that again, and she never did.

"We have any ice cream? I'm craving it so bad right now," I whine as I dramatically plop down on a chair at the island counter, my backpack dropping to the floor next to me. "I think I just might die without it," To make my point across I drop my head onto the counter with a thud.

Wanda smiles at me as she shakes her head. "I always keep the freezer stocked with ice cream for you,"

"What kind?" I ask happily as I lift my head back up.

Wanda moves to the deep freeze freezer and opens it up to look inside. "We have plain vanilla, plain chocolate, um, oh, and some combined cookie dough and Oreo ice cream. Which do you feel like today?"

"Honestly," I mutter. "All of it, but I guess just the cookie dough and Oreo one will do,"

"Are you sure? I can scoop some of it all together for you," Wanda says as she pulls out a tub of ice cream.

"Nah, I'm sure someone will walk in and complain about me being a fatass" I mutter annoyed.

"You're not fat, Sebastian," Wanda objects. "Honestly, kid, you have one of the best metabolisms out there. Seriously, you could eat the whole state of Missouri and not get fat. Your sister is just jealous that you don't have to starve yourself to keep skinny."