Chapter 43

**Sebastian**

James taps his fingers on the wheel to the beat of the pop music playing on the Sirius XM radio. I fidget in my seat. We've already been driving for two days and James says we should be in Minnesota in a day and a half.

I'm nervous to meet another pack, especially his pack. What if his pack doesn't like me? What if they don't approve of our relationship? Will James keep me if his pack doesn't approve? What would I do if James broke up with me? Can he break up with me now?

"Hey," James' voice snaps me out of my depressing thoughts. "Why are you worrying so much?"

"What?" I ask confused. I didn't say all that out loud, did I?

"Sebastian, love, we're mated, which means I can feel your emotions better. So what's up?"

I chew the inside of my cheek. "What if your pack doesn't approve of me? Will you break up with me?"

The car suddenly pulls to the side of the empty road. James turns in his seat to look at me.

"Sebastian, look at me, love," I slowly turn to look at the serious expression on his face. "I will never break up with you, besides, it's impossible for me to break up with you,"

"What about your pack though?" I worry.

"Even if my pack doesn't approve I will never break up with you. You are mine, Sebastian, forever and always mine. My pack can go to Hell if they don't approve of you,"

"James," I say shocked. "That's your pack your talking about,"

"And you're my mate. My mate comes before my pack, Sebastian, no matter what,"

I furrow my eyebrows at that. I come before his pack? But why?

"Come here," He says as he unbuckles both of our seatbelts and pulls me closer to him. "I love you, Sebastian, so stop worrying about us breaking up. I'm never letting you go, no matter what other people think and feel. Your mine to love and keep and I'm going to cherish you until the day I die. And then, even in death I will continue to cherish you because you hold the other half of my soul. We we're destined for each other, Sebastian, and no one and nothing can change that. I'm not letting you go for anything,"

I smile weakly before crashing my lips against his. The kiss quickly becomes heated and James lets out a growl. I whimper into the kiss as his tongue darts in and out of my mouth. I grip his shirt tightly in my hands and tug on it as I quickly become horny.

"Sebastian," James groans out. "You smell so fucking good,"

I whimper again as I pull his shirt up to his chest. "Please,"

"Baby, do you want to stop somewhere?" He asks as he tries to keep calm. I know I have him riled up now, I can see the proof in his tented pants.

I quickly shake my head. "No," Then I pull the shirt over his head. "Right here, right now,"

"Fuck," He hisses as he pulls my own shirt over my head. Then he gets out of the car and drags me to the backseat. "Baby, you're going to get us in trouble,"

I smirk as I wrap my legs around him as I lay on the backseat. "But isn't the thrill so much fun?"

James lets out another groan. "You're a thrill all on its own," He says before smashing his lips to mine.

I moan as he grinds himself down on me so I thrust my hips up to feel him better. I want this to last but I know it won't. Our time together always has to come to an end. But that's what makes it fun, because we end up making the most of our time together. And the thrill of getting caught by highway patrol makes it a hundred times better.