Chapter 20

--Sebastian--

I don't know how, I must have gotten the best sleep last night, because my tailbone no longer hurts. I didn't notice the pain last night at all, and this morning my back and ass don't hurt. It's like I didn't even bruise my tailbone at all.

I smile out of my room until Makayla happened. "What?" I ask annoyed as I walk down the stairs with Makayla right next to me, glaring of course.

"You asshole," She hisses. Her words don't even surprise me anymore, how sad.

This morning she is dressed in an extremely short skin tight leather pink skirt and a tight black shirt with a plunging neckline. Her black boots have a four-inch heel and they go all the way up to her knees. Her hair has been styled in a half-up-half-down style with the ends in fat curls. The outfit would look nice if she didn't make it look so slutty.

"Okay," I mutter as I step off the last step.

"Aren't you going to ask why you are an asshole?" She spits out angrily as she continues to follow me as I make my way to the kitchen.

"No,"

"Why not?" She pesters.

"Because I don't care why you think I'm an asshole. Besides, if you left your purse on the counter you would call me an asshole for not returning it to you even if you were the one to leave it there. So no, I don't care why you think I'm an asshole, because I probably am anyway,"

"See, and this is why you're an asshole, because you won't even ask me," She complains as I enter the kitchen to find Wanda hard at work making breakfast.

"I don't need nor do I want to ask you why you think that," I have to take a deep breath as to not snap at her.

"You're an asshole because you told James to say all that mean stuff to me," She says as I plop down at the table. "I just wanted to get to know him a little, ya' know? But no, you had to go ahead and tell him lies about me! I'm telling mom and dad, and you're going to get it because you don't deserve to have friends since you're a lying asshole!" My ears ring as she ends up screaming at me.

"I don't know what you're talking about, Makayla." I snap back at her as I rub my temples to try and rid myself of the headache she caused. What mean things did James say to her? I can't see him being mean to her.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about! He called me a slut! He said I was diseased! He called me to skinny! Who says things like that? I hate you, Sebastian, I hate you and your big fat lying mouth!"

I snap. I actually snap as I jump from my chair, the chair clattering noisily on the floor, and face her with a smoldering glare. Makayla doesn't back down though, maybe a little surprised as her eyes widen, but she only matches my glare.

"So what?" I scream. "I didn't tell him to tell you all that, Makayla, so just shut the hell up about me being a liar! And for your information you are a slut! You sleep with any male you come in contact with! And you probably do have diseases because again, you sleep with everyone! And he called you skinny? Fuck, Makayla, I can see your ribs in that shirt right now! Why don't you eat something with fat and protein in it? I swear, I don't understand how you don't break during cheerleading, or even fall over in the wind!" I scream.

"Fuck you, Sebastian!" She screams right back.

I groan as I stomp out of the kitchen to get away from her. Only she follows me as she continues to scream.

"You know what, you think you're all that don't you? You go around acting like a little wimpy freak with no friends just to get attention! God, you're so desperate, Sebastian! No wonder mom and dad hate you so much! Your just an attention seeker begging for attention! That's why you're such a problem child! That's why mom and dad are so fucking embarrassed to let you attend parties! Do you know how much of a privilege it is to be allowed to one of their parties? You have no idea because you are a little attention seeking freak!"