Chapter 11

**A/N: This chapter ended up kind of long and I couldn't find a good place to split it into two chapters, everywhere I tried just didn't look right for me. Enjoy this one though.**

--Sebastian--

I hate this! I really hate this! I hate dressing up and I hate parties! Okay, so maybe I've only been to my parent's kind of parties, but I hate them. I hate how I am forced into a tuxedo and have to gel and comb my hair out of my eyes. I hate gel! I hate how it makes my hair all stiff and the comb marks it leaves behind. How do people think this hairstyle is attractive? I think it is so ugly and so unattractive!

Ugh! Tonight is going to be a long one. I have to greet all the guests just so no one will bug my parents about me. I wonder how long of an appearance I have to make in order for me to run upstairs and rip my clothes off. I hate suits, they always feel uncomfortable on me, no matter how expensive they are or what material they are made out of, I just don't feel comfortable in them.

"Are you going to hide in here all night?" Wanda laughs as she stirs a bowl of something.

"Yep," I mutter as I casually lean against one of the walls out of the way. "I don't want to be out there with all those stuck up people. I'd much rather be here watching you all cook your butts off,"

My parents once again hired the usual people to come cook for their party. I have gotten to know the people and over half of them would all rather be at home with their families on this wonderful Thanksgiving night. My parents would make sure that the staff working tonight never got another job again if they refused to cook for their stupid party tonight, though. So they had no choice. Still not fair, though.

"Honey, your parents will not appreciate you hiding in here all night," Wanda says with a grimace. "They will probably think you will spill something on that tuxedo of yours,"

I look down at the black and white tux I wear with a grimace. I even have a black bowtie! "Yeah, well, my parents couldn't care less if I was even here or not, so,"

"At least make another appearance just in case anyone new showed up fashionably late," She impersonates a horrible British accent as she says 'fashionably late'.

"Ugh," I groan annoyed. "I hate this,"

"We all do, sweetie," One of the other cooks says. "But could you make an appearance so one of them don't come barging in here yelling?" She asks with a sweet smile.

"Fine," I say with a pout. Wanda gives me a smile before concentrating on the bowl in her hands.

I turn on my heel and as slow as a sloth I walk back out into the large living room that we hold parties in when they are not outside. Why do we have more than one living room? Who the fuck knows. Actually, my parents call it the party room but I call it another living room because it has a bunch of furniture in it and another fireplace.

The room is bright and noisy with chatter. There have to be at least fifty, maybe sixty, people here. Just as I thought last week, everyone has a glass of champagne or a cocktail with one of those green olives on a toothpick or a sliced lime on the side of the glass. Everyone is dressed in fancy clothes, the men in tuxedos and the women dressing like they were on the runway or going to a high school prom again. A live band plays on a stage with cellos and violins playing soft music.

I quickly jump out of the way as someone bumps into me. I nod my head at them and leave after a quick apology even though they were the one to bump into me. I walk around the room slowly just so people can see me making an appearance but not really paying attention to anyone. I make my way over to the band and look around the room. Then I spot Makayla.