Chapter 30

--Sebastian--

For some reason, I decided that watching my show in one of the rooms downstairs was a good idea. I have a T.V in my own bedroom, I could have just watched Teen Wolf in wonderful solitude. But no, I decided that watching my show where anyone could walk in was a good idea. Like girls from Makayla's cheerleading squad.

"What the hell is this shit?" I don't even have to look behind me to know who spoke. Sophia Westbend.

"Oh my god, is that Colton Haynes? God, he is so fucking sexy," Emma Stiller gushes.

"I bet you'd spread your legs for him," Olivia Glick teases in a not so pleasant voice.

"Hell yeah, he's fucking sexy, I would gladly let him impregnate me," Emma doesn't notice how rudely Oliva said her comment, or maybe she just ignored it.

I quickly turn my show off and jump up from the couch. "And that's my cue to leave," I grumble to myself.

"Yeah, get out of here, no one needs you around," Olivia seethes.

"I wouldn't want to catch anything you girls have," I reply as I make my way for the hallway.

I sigh as I walk down the hallway as I realize I have to pee. I don't feel like walking all the way up to my bedroom just to pee so I head for the bathroom just down the hall. I can't remember the last time I used a bathroom in the house that wasn't my own. I wonder if there is even soap to wash my hands in there.

I turn the knob and push the door open only to jump and let out a girly squeal when I see Makayla standing at the sink. Makayla screams and drops what she was holding onto the floor. Whatever she was holding clatters to the ground and my eyes automatically are drawn to it. My heart slows impossibly to where I'm not even sure if it's beating still.

A Clearblue home pregnancy test lays on the ground with it clearly showing 'Pregnant' and on the other line '2-3 weeks'. All I can do is stare at it as I hold my breath. The only thing I see is that word 'Pregnant'.

"Don't you know how to knock?" Makayla hisses.

I blink a few times before I look up at her. "No one ever uses this bathroom, I just assumed it was empty. I-I-I'm s-so s-s-sorry, M-Makayla," I am more sorry that she is pregnant now, she's only sixteen for heaven's sake!

"Get out," She hisses again.

"W-wait," I stutter and have to take a deep breath from stuttering again. "You're pregnant?"

"No, you idiot," Makayla hisses as she snatches up the test. "It's not mine, it's Emma's,"

"Emma? Emma Stiller?" I ask disbelieving.

"Y-yeah, Emma Stiller,"

"Then why do you have it if it's Emma's?" I ask with raised brows.

"Because I'm her friend you idiot, I'm in shock that she is pregnant. I was just looking at it,"

"Did she bring it to you?"

"Obviously, genius," She seethes as she slips the test into her purse she has sitting on the counter. "God, could you be any nosier?"

"Makayla, if you're pregnant you shouldn't be on the cheer squad," I say quickly. "You could lose the baby,"

"If I was pregnant I would want to lose the baby, but I'm not, now am I?" She says as she picks up her purse and glares at me.

"I don't know, Makayla, are you?"

"No!" She hollers. My eyebrows raise higher as my eyes widen.