Chapter 19

--James--

"I only have the dream once a month, same time every month too," Sebastian says.

"What time would that be?" I ask curiously.

"The full moon," He replies.

My eyes widen impossibly wide. Did he just say the full moon? He has a reoccurring dream every full moon? What? How is that even possible? Is my moon goddess allowing him to see such things?

"It took me a long time to realize that it only happens around the full moon, but when I did realize I started to get suspicious," Sebastian continues. "I started to think that maybe my wishes of the supernatural existing were real and maybe my dream is a premonition of the future. That would be cool, you know? Especially from how happy I am in the dream,"

"How happy?" I have to know. If Sebastian was dreaming about future events, then that would mean that Sebastian and I mate, only mates can speak through the mating mind link.

I have to gulp down the lump in my throat. My inner wolf's ears have been perked up listening to every word his mate says. Sebastian described his wolf. Only an Alpha has a pure black wolf. And I have been the only Alpha I have heard of with a tip of an ear white.

"Extremely happy," Sebastian gushes. "I love the wolf, James. I don't know if I love the wolf because I already love the species, or if I just truly love this particular wolf, but I love him. Seeing him makes me happy, and every time I wake up afterwards I am in the best mood, honestly, it's so good for my health,"

I can't help but chuckle at his health remark. I hug him close to my body as I kiss his cheek. Goddess, how was I ever this lucky to have Sebastian as my other half? I love Sebastian so much, and him talking so fondly about my wolf just makes me even happier.

Maybe Sebastian is ready to meet my wolf after all. He loves the supernatural, and he doesn't seem to be afraid of his dream, so maybe he really can handle this. But Sebastian is also a human, and humans say a lot of things. They say they can handle something but then do a complete 360 about it.

No.

No, Sebastian can handle it. Sebastian is perfect like that. Sebastian would be able to meet my wolf without a problem. Yeah, he'll be fine. Just fine. Besides, the moon goddess even told me he was ready, I can't argue with her.

Now, when do I introduce him? That is the real question. Should I just show him now? Should I wait a few days? I should at least tell him before the new year, yeah, definitely before the new year.

I think I'll wait until after our date. Yes, I think we should have our first date before I spring this on him. I have already gone about dating him completely wrong. Who tells someone they love them before even going on a first date? Me, apparently.

But I guess I have taken him out to lunch, did that count as a date? No, it wasn't official, that was just the pre-date to the real date. That was the pre-date to prepare me for how awesome and perfect Sebastian was going to be.

I groan inwardly as I notice the time, 10:40 pm. I have to get back to the pack house so I can let Alexa know that the date is still on. I don't want to leave Sebastian though; I enjoy his company too much. My wolf even purrs inside my head as we hold our mate.

"I should get going," I say with a pout. "Alexa is going to most likely pounce on me for not updating her sooner about you being okay,"

Sebastian chuckles before turning his head to the side to look at me. "Okay," He says with a smile. "Uhm," His cheeks turn a pretty pink and I can't help but stare. "Can you not tell her exactly why I had a panic attack?"