Chapter 15

**Sebastian**

Wanda has been giving me weird looks all week. I keep thinking it is because she somehow found out that I stayed with James over Thanksgiving, but her look says something else and I just can't figure it out.

Wanda hasn't been the only one to give me weird looks, Codee has been acting odd as well. Codee and I got close over Thanksgiving break, I keep wondering how we never met before, I feel like she is a sister to me. But Codee has been blushing and giggling around me a lot and she won't tell me why. I am actually starting to get concerned now.

Alexa, I'm not sure what normal is for her. She let me know over Thanksgiving break that she did not like me becoming friends with her girlfriend, but Codee told me not to worry about her, so I don't. Alexa glares at me a lot when Codee and I talk though, but I don't mind it because I know she is just jealous. Codee is like a sister to me and I don't like girls like that. Even if I did like girls I wouldn't be petty enough to take Codee when she already had someone. But Alexa has also been smirking at me a lot this week, like what is up with that girl?

James is acting normal, for the most part, he has just been talking to Alexa a lot more, or maybe he has always talked to Alexa this much and I am just now noticing because I am jealous of it. Yeah, another reason I wouldn't steal Codee away is because I'm obsessed with James. Like seriously obsessed with the guy. Everything he does, reading, doing homework, his smile, his laugh, breathing, everything catches my attention and I just love it all. I love the way he does everything pretty much.

Currently though all three are gone from homeroom. James picked me up and took me to school but then he said he had a meeting with Principle Tyler, and I'm pretty sure that Alexa and Codee could be making out in the bathroom or janitors closet because Codee says they do that quite often. So I sit here and sketch instead.

I didn't know what I was sketching until it all started to come together. A wolf head with a rose stuck in its mouth. As I tilt my head to the side I start to see the colors coming together of how I will do it. Yes, this piece deserves to be colored in and not just a sketch. Maybe I will do that later today, I wonder what we are doing in Fine Art today, maybe I can finish it there.

The bell rings so I pack up my sketch book and head off to Astronomy. I love this class, it is a close second to Fine Art. Currently we are studying moons and I can't help but be fascinated because the moon is my favorite in the sky.

By lunch time I am starting to worry about James' meeting with Principle Tyler and if Alexa and Codee are letting each other breath, I even wonder if their lips have fallen off.... James and Alexa both weren't in Creative Writing or Home Economics which sort of worried me.

So here I sit in the library, all alone by the way, coloring in my wolf sketch with colored pencils. Have I ever felt this lonely before? I should be used to spending everyday alone, I used to be alone before James showed up in my life. James. I miss him.

God, I sound like a clingy boyfriend. Boyfriend, I wouldn't mind being James' boyfriend at all. I got to know James better over Thanksgiving and I decided that I loved waking up and going to bed with him every day. Now, if only I had the courage to do something about it.

I know James likes me, he has told me plenty of times already, but I don't think he is going to do anything about it. Why? I have no idea. Maybe he thinks I will reject him, but in all honesty I wouldn't know how to reject him. James is too sweet and sexy and kind and hot and wonderful to reject. Maybe he has been rejected in the past and is afraid of rejection again. God, the thought of him being rejected hurts my heart, but it also kind of makes me happy. Rejection means he could be mine. All mine. Oh my.