Chapter 5

**Author's Note: Above is just an idea of what the pack house would look like.**

**James**

At the end of school, I headed to Mr. Tyler's office like he said to. He ushers me in when I get there and I silently take a seat as he finishes typing away at his computer. His brown eyes scan the Apple computer before he hits send on the E-mail and shifts in his chair to look at me.

"Okay, I talked to my Alpha and he said it's alright for you to stay, he said he would be happy to house you until you find your mate. So go ahead and follow Alexa home since I presume you drove yourself here,"

"Yes, sir, I did, thank you," I say with a head nod.

"No problem," Mr. Tyler says. "Someone will show you your room when you get there,"

"Thank you, Mr. Tyler," I repeat as I stand up.

Mr. Tyler nods his head before shooing me out with his hand. I chuckle and leave his office in a hurry to catch up with Alexa before she takes off without me.

I tried to talk to my mate during sixth period since I wasn't about to get a chance in fifth with him being half way across the room from me, but after Art class, he just disappeared and he wasn't in my last study hall.

I find Alexa by her scent as she leans against a locker that I presume is Codee's since she digs through the open locker. Alexa pops loud bubbles and her lips turn up into a smirk as I draw nearer.

"Hey, handsome," Alexa greets. "What ya' still doin' here? Don't tell me ya' love school that much to stick around,"

I smile and shake my head. "I'm going home with you," I inform her.

Codee's head snaps up to look at me in confusion.

"I mean, not going home with her, but just I'll be living at her pack house for a while," I quickly clarify.

"He's pretty, baby, but not as pretty as you are," Alexa says as she pulls Codee by the chin to look at her. "Besides, I practically live with you already so it's not like we even could do anything if he tried,"

Me? James thinks. I wouldn't try anything, especially now that I found my mate!

"Are you sure?" Codee whispers.

"I'm positive," Alexa says with a smile. "Besides, no one could kiss as wonderful as you," She says right before she pecks Codee on the lips. Codee's face flares up in embarrassment.

"Alright," I say and clear my throat as I look away from the couple. "I don't mean to break this up, but if you could just tell me directions to the pack house I'll be going. I'm sure your Alpha would like a chat,"

"Yeah, I bet Uncle Tyler would love a chat too," Alexa mutters. "Hey, baby, how about coming to my place tonight? I'll take you home before your meanie mom gets home,"

"Okay, but I have to be home by eight, you know how my mom gets," Codee says in a quiet voice.

"Don't I," Alexa says as she shakes her head. "Okay big guy, you drove yourself, right?"

"Yeah," I reply.

"Cool," She says as she picks up Codee's backpack from the ground. "Let's get going then, I have been deprived of my sweet Codee's lips for too long,"

Codee squeaks and hides her face behind her hair. "Alexa," She hisses quietly.

"What?" Alexa asks confused.