Chapter 13

**A/N: Because it is Halloween here in the US I am posting chapters 12 and 13 today as a little treat, NO TRICKS HERE FOLKS! :D Is Halloween all over the world or just the US? I honestly don't even know....**

**Sebastian**

 Waking up hurt like none other. My ass and back hurt so bad and my chest hurts from sleeping on it all night long. A slight throb sits at the back of my head meaning a headache is brimming. My hands are numb though, whatever Doctor Welles put on them is doing wonders.

A groan slips past my lips as I try to shift slightly to relieve the pain in my chest from sleeping on it as well as try to stretch a little. I keep my eyes clamped shut and whimper as pain rockets through my ass and up my spine.

"Shit," I hiss through the pain.

"I'll get you ice," I feel the bed shift and snap my eyes open to spot James pulling on a plain white shirt before disappearing from the room.

How did I forget I was sleeping in his bed even? I remember last night clearly. From the embarrassing party, to James picking me up, to Doctor Welles fixing me up, to James taking me through the giant house he lives in. When did I fall asleep in his bed though? I don't even recall making it to a room. Did I fall asleep before he got to show me his bedroom?

I groan as I realize that is probably what happened, how embarrassing. I try to turn my head to look around the room but all I can see from either side is a wooden nightstand on either side with a lamp on each, and a pretty bay window with white drapes hanging half way down to then hook into the wall. I can't see the rest of the room from the angle I am at and since I can't move all that much.

Moving hurts too much so I smash my face into the soft pillow and let out a muffled groan. Why did this have to happen to me? Why couldn't I have just not attended the party like everyone really wanted? Why was I forced to show up and pretend that people wanted to see me? None of this would have happened if only I was allowed to stay up in my bedroom.

"I got you ice, breakfast, and Doctor Welles gave me some Ibuprofen and Tylenol to take for the pain." James says only a few minutes later as he comes back into the room.

I groan again as I realize just how famished I really am, I never did get to eat dinner with the whole embarrassing domino accident. James sets a tray down on the nightstand closest to me before he looks down at me.

"So, how do you want to do this?" He asks quietly.

I turn my head to look up at him to find a worried look on his handsome face as he chews on his bottom lip. I sigh once the scents of the food on the tray hit my nose, causing my stomach to growl loudly.

"Can we just go back in time to where I wasn't born? At least not to my family?" I sigh dramatically.

The corner of James' lip quarks up before he shakes his head. "Then how would I find you?"

"Why would you need to find me anyway?" I ask as I eye the tray of food and medicine bottles with a bag of ice next to it all. "I'm an embarrassment and you should not be seen with me,"

James makes an odd sound that reminds me of a growl. "You're not an embarrassment, Sebastian," He sounds angry. "You're just clumsy, and for the record I find it adorable that your so clumsy, because that means I get to help pick you back up. And I would want to find you if you were born to another family because I honestly believe you are the one for me, Sebastian. I know this is super forward, but dammit, Sebastian, I like you. I like you a lot.

"I want to take you out on dates. I want to let you borrow my hoodies because you look adorable in yours. I want to be your boyfriend, Sebastian. I want the honor of calling you my boyfriend. I want to sneak pictures of you when you least expect it and post it everywhere I can just so people can see how amazing you truly are. I want to show you off and make everyone jealous that they can't have you. I want to take you home to meet my parents and my best friend, Ridge, and I want you to meet Annie Jo because she is the cutest little girl you will ever meet." He finishes off as he breathes heavily.