Chapter 44 (FINALE)

--James--

The pack waits for us in the meeting room when Sebastian and I arrive. Apparently, mom and dad want the pack to know Sebastian the second we get onto the property. They didn't even give us time to unpack the car or even get settled in first. No, instead we are standing outside the meeting room doors staring at them. Neither Sebastian or I are prepared for whatever happens next. I don't even know what is going to happen next.

"Let's get this over with," Sebastian says. "Open the door, James,"

My eyes are wide as I stare at him. He was the one freaking out about meeting my pack just an hour ago. Now he can't wait to get in there?

Sebastian sighs before he pushes the door open himself and walks in. I stare at the empty spot he was just in for a few seconds before I run after him. He already stands on the stage looking like he had been waiting for me for an hour.

I clear my throat as I climb the steps and stand next to him. I glance behind me to find my parents giving me thumbs ups. Then I turn back to the crowd and stare at them. What do I do next? Hello, this is my mate, Sebastian? No, that sounds to generic. Sebastian needs a spectacular introduction. What's a spectacular introduction? Sebastian deserves an introduction that the pack would remember. An introduction that would make them accept him as their male Luna.

"Hello, my name is Sebastian," My head snaps to the side as Sebastian introduces himself.

"I was gonna' introduce you," I complain to him over our mind link.

"You were taking too long," He replies.

"Y-yeah, this is Sebastian, my mate," I say as I shake my head.

Silence.

I stare at the crowd of pack members as my hands start to sweat. Sebastian looks calm next to me. How is he so calm? Shouldn't he be freaking out right now?

"I know this must be a shock to you all, but having two male mates can be done, and it has been done before," Dad pipes up from behind us as he gets to his feet and walks to stand next to me. "Now, are there any objections to this goddess given pairing?"

Silence.

"Good," Dad says with a grin. "We will hold their ceremony at the end of the week,"

Cheering erupts throughout the room. A smile forms on my face as I pull Sebastian close to my side. I didn't expect the pack to accept him that easily. I was expecting at least one or two people to object. But all of them accepting? How is that even possible?

"James, my man," My ears perk up at my best friend's voice. I look to the side of the stage to find Ridge and his mate Beowulf smiling up at me. The crowd quickly dispersing.

"Ridge," I greet with a happy smile. "Come on," I whisper in Sebastian's ear before I jump off the stage and drag him off after me and into my arms again. "How have you been, man?"

Ridge stands at the same height as me at six foot five. His brown hair has been brushed back but he still has a few stray strands that sweep across his forehead. His build is big like mine, granted not as big as mine, but pretty close, you can still tell he is pretty strong and tough. His deep brown eyes glisten with happiness.

Beowulf stands under Ridge's arm. I briefly met him once before and he looks a hundred times better this time. The last time I met him he was wearing no shirt and bleeding from a stab wound. I'm still pissed about that. He stands at six foot even with dark black hair and dark bright green eyes. His build is also large and I know that is because he boxes. Boxing sure does him wonders.