Chapter 28

-Sebastian-

"Hold still," I laugh as I erase the mistake I made on James' nose. Currently James' sits on my window sill in only a pair of gray low riding sweat pants of my dad's since my clothes are too small for him. "James Fletcher, hold still," I try to command as James fidgets on the window.

"I'm sorry, I can't help it though, this bench is uncomfortable and I'm bored," James complains with a childish pout.

"So, you're my model for the moment and models have to stay absolutely still for hours on end," I inform as I redraw his nose in my sketch book. "You have a perfect body for me to draw, James, and I can't draw it if you don't hold still,"

"Aww, you think I have a perfect body?" James coos.

"Shut up, you know I do, and besides, any artist would agree with me. You have the lines and plains an artist looks for,"

"What are lines and plains?" James asks curiously.

"Your abs, high cheek bones, pointed nose, your defined biceps and pecs, your hairline is perfect along with your eyebrows, your eyes shine and are a pretty shade of light brown, and your lips are full and a wonderful shade of pink. I can't wait to finish this piece and get it transferred onto a bigger canvas and get it painted. I'm thinking water colors would work perfectly with this piece. Maybe throw in some charcoal with the background." I tilt my head to the side as I look at James and imagine the finished product. "Yeah, that's what I'll do. Water colors and some charcoal. This might just be my favorite piece,"

James lets out a low whistle. "Wow," His lips turn up into a smile and his eyes crinkle at the sides, causing me to scowl as it changes his whole face from what I was previously sketching. "Do all artists look that deep into a person, or is that just you complimenting me?"

"Maybe a little of both," I reply as I move on to finish sketching his abs. My mouth waters as I stare at his perfect abdomen, I wish I could have a body half as fit as his.

James is silent after that and surprisingly stays that way without moving as I finish up his abs and do finishing touches on the sketch. James' body really is an artist's dream come true. Sometime I'll have to do a naked sketch just for myself to see if I can do it. Of course, no one would see the sketch because no one else can see James that way but me. Having his shirt off is even unsettling because anyone could look at him and appreciate how perfect he truly is. I don't think there is a single flaw on James to be perfectly honest.

"Your scowling," James chuckles. "What are you thinking,"

"That you better not move as I finish this," I blurt out. No way am I letting James know what I was just thinking.

James lets out a loud dramatic sigh. "Fine,"

I smirk as I finish the piece and pretend to keep working just so I can stare at his half naked body longer, even though I've been staring at it for an hour and a half already.

"Hey, James?" I ask curiously as a thought comes to me.

"Yes, Sebastian?" He asks.

"What's your middle name?" I ask as I glance up at his eyes.

"Uhm," He clears his throat as he looks away from me quickly. "Well,"

"Is it a girl name? Like Kelly, or Lucy? They can be boy names too, so don't be shy,"

"I'm not shy, it's just, uhm, it's weird," He replies as he chews on his bottom lip in a mouthwatering way.

"How is your name weird?" I ask confused as I put my pencil down.