Chapter 36

--James--

Two hours. Sebastian and mom have been locked in Alpha Tyler's office for two bloody hours now! What could they possibly be talking about? Why did mom suddenly want to talk to Sebastian? Why did she have to talk in private with him? Why didn't she tell me or dad? What is going on in there?

"James, son, please, you're wearing a hole in the floor," Dad grumbles annoyed. This isn't the first time he has mentioned this to me, more like the hundredth time. I think he's just as annoyed and anxious as I am to know what mom is up to.

"I can't, dad, I have to know what is going on," I grumble just as the door opens. Dad and I both jump and rush to them.

My heart leaps in my chest before speeding up rapidly as I notice mom and Sebastian both have bloodshot eyes and dried tears on their cheeks. What happened in that office?

"What happened in there?" Dad voices my concerns.

Mom glances at dad before glancing at me and smiling. "We just talked,"

Sebastian lets out a breathy laugh before he starts to laugh harder. I swear my heart cracked when I saw more tears shed from his eyes. Then he and mom embrace as they both laugh and cry.

Dad and I blink with wide eyes as we watch our mates embrace and cry on each other's shoulders. Sebastian then makes eye contact with me and bites his bottom lip.

"Christmas, Aimee," He whispers in mom's ear. Christmas?

Mom sighs as they pull apart. "You sure?" She whispers.

"I'm positive," Sebastian says with a smirk.

Mom gasps as her jaw drops. "Get away from me," She says dramatically.

Sebastian laughs loudly before grabbing my hand and dragging me along with him. I don't protest as I allow him to drag me along. I don't know where we're going until we end up inside our bedroom and he locked the door.

He doesn't hesitate to smash his lips against mine in a hot kiss. I can feel his emotions pour into the kiss and I almost fall over from it all. I have no control as he pushes me against the door and continues to pour his heart out into our kiss.

"I love you, James Adonis Fletcher," He whispers against my lips. "I love you so much. And I love your wolf. And I love Fred. And I love your mom. But I love you the most." I can't help the chuckle that escapes me as he mentions Fred.

"You're still calling my dick Fred?" I chuckle as he pulls away to breathe.

"Of course, that's his name now," Sebastian says with a scowl. "Now, shut up so I can show you just how much I love you, your wolf, and Fred,"

"Goddess I love living with you," I mutter as he pulls my hoodie off his body to show off his creamy skin on his chest and flat abdomen.

****555****

"Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!" My eyes snap open as Sebastian jumps up and down on the bed. He literally stands up next to me jumping.

"Hasn't anyone taught you not to jump on the bed?" I groan as I roll over to my stomach and hide my face under a pillow. Then I gasp as Sebastian straddles my back.

I can feel him lean down as his bare chest hits my bare back. "No, no one has taught me not to jump on the bed," He whispers inside my ear as he snatches the pillow off my head.

"Ugh," I groan as I hide my face from the blinding light that floods the room. "Why are you even up? You should be dead tired from all our play last night,"