Chapter 27

-James-

It's a good thing the stove was a gas stove, or otherwise I wouldn't have been able to make Sebastian a cheesy omelet with a side of bacon. I wanted to make muffins as well but unfortunately the oven is powered by electric.

"This is super good," Sebastian groans as he shovels omelet onto his fork. "God, you should cook more often,"

"I feel like that is something you would say to anyone who makes you food," I say with a chuckle.

We currently sit in one of his living rooms in front of the fireplace. I pushed one of the couches to be closer to the burning fire as Sebastian got out extra pillows and a large blanket to share. The cold doesn't bother me but I know it does for Sebastian, so I made sure he was closest to the fire and had the most blanket, as well as my body heat as we practically sit on top of each other.

"Sometimes," Sebastian comments before he shoves food into his wonderful mouth. He quickly chews and swallows though. "But this is honestly super good. Might be because I haven't eaten in like forever, but it's really good,"

"Well thank you," I say with a smile. "I'm glad you like it. Next time when we have power I'll make it even better. Next time we'll have muffins,"

"Ooh, I want muffins," He says with an adorable whine.

"Next time, baby, next time," I chuckle out.

"Can next time be when the power comes back?" He asks hopefully as he finishes his breakfast.

"Of course. The minute the power comes back I'll make you muffins," I promise.

"I'm holding you to that," He says as he places his now empty plate on the floor and slides it away. I follow suit with my own empty plate and push it away from the couch.

"Good, because I still need to prove my skills to you," I reply.

Sebastian tries to smile before he remembers his chin and stops. I frown as I reach up to rub around the fresh wound with my thumb. I can't believe he got his scar from a loose board on his floor. I guess it's better than someone physically hurting him though.

"Sebastian," I say quietly as he snuggles up against my chest.

"Hmm?" He hums as I wrap my arm around him.

"When we graduate," I start. "You're coming back to Minnesota with me, right?"

Sebastian is silent for a moment before he answers with, "Why wouldn't I go with you? I know you're a werewolf, I know we're mates, we already mated, and you're the Alpha of your pack. Why wouldn't I go with you?"

"We didn't talk about anything last night. We just sort of mated. I wasn't even going to reveal my wolf to you last night, I was going to wait. But now you know everything and I think we need to talk so I can ease my mind."

"We're talking now," He replies. "So," He shifts so he can face me. "Yes, James, I'm going to Minnesota with you when we graduate. I'm not doing a long distance relationship with you. I love you and I want to spend it with you physically, not over the phone. Besides, I just found out that the supernatural is real. My dream came true, James, I need to see it firsthand, and with you being an Alpha just makes everything sweeter," He ends with a light peck on my cheek.

"Okay," I whisper relieved.

"Does that ease your mind?" He teases.

"Yes, as a matter of fact it does," I say with a smile before I push him onto his back and lean above him. "That means that we will be living together, and I'll see your sexy self every day,"